Winter Break

This semester has been so stressful. As if school wasn't enough stress , August ass want to act all childish and get mad that I'm spending time with Odell. It isn't like I was ignoring him even though that what it may seem like. Maybe we just need to go back home and be around that Miami atmosphere to get back on good terms. I can't wait for my mom and August mom to meet Odell I've told them so much about him.

I continue packing my bags. "Girl we about to turn up in Miami?" Toya ask. "Of course!" I reply. She laughs. I finally finish packing my stuff. "Girl I'm going to miss dorm life for these few weeks." I say. "Me too! But that Miami life will make me forget this shit asap!" Toya says. I pull out my phone and call Odell. "Hello?" He says. "Hey baby on your way to the dorm?". "Not yet I'm looking for my LSU sweatshirts the purple one and the grey one.". I laugh "I have those baby.". "Stay stealing my damn clothes alright I'm on my way baby." Odell says. "Okay see ya." I say before hanging up.

I text August asking where he at and of course like the past weeks I get no answer. This little attitude he got going on needs to stop. There's a knock on the door I'm assuming it's August and Ro. "Hey guys come on in." I say smiling. "What's up Ary you ready for some fun?" Ro ask. "Of course , Hey Aug." I say hoping he would answer. "What's good Ary." He says dryly. I roll my eyes.

Odell arrives we all take a cab to the airport. I lay up against Odell. He kisses my forehead. "Think you mom is going to like me?" He ask. "I think she'll love you.". I hear August cough, I look back and he just looks away.

Boarding the plane I'm anxious to get back home. I wonder how my fathers going to react meeting Odell for the first time. My father never really took me bring a guy over too well expect for August some strange reason he loves him some August. We need to hook Toya up with someone while we out here she can't be all alone while me and August got out boos with us. The flight is smooth it's really making me sleepy actual.

"Can't wait till we get there." I say. "Got a boyfriend out there I should know about?" Odell ask. "Nope you the only person I got my eyes on." I say smiling. "Good baby.". He kisses me. I close my eyes and enjoy the rest of the plane ride.

..... Arrival to Ary house

"Mom!" I yell out as the door opens. "Oh darling ! Look at you , you've lost so much weight Ary you look amazing honey... You must be Odell." My mother says smiling. "Hello Ma'am." Odell says. My mother laughs "Call me Kelsey and we don't do hand shakes round here boy give me a hug." She says embracing him.

"Mom this is my friend Royalty , And Toya.". "Well hello lovely ladies welcome.". "Dang mama Kelsey done forgot all bout ya boy." August says looking sad. "Oh August hush up boy I could never forget about you son." She pulls him into a hug. "You kids go get settled and I'll start preparing for dinner" My mom says. "Alright thanks mom.".

"Well I'll show everyone their rooms then, August you staying here ? Or going to mama house?" I ask. "I'm going to mamas house it's to many of y'all in here." He says laughing. "I guess... Well Ro you could sleep here , Toya yours is the room over there, and Dell your room is over here.". "I want to share a room though.". "Not in this house you won't." My father says finally appearing. I laugh.

"Hi pops" I say hugging him. "Hi honey , how's school and stuff been?". "It's been cool dad , this is my boyfriend Odell.. Odell this is my father Nick.". They shake hands but it's like they were trying to see who would let go first. "Aug my boy! How's it going?" My father cheerfully yells. "It good pops been tryna keep up with these grades man.". "I know you got it son keep ya head up.".

My father goes downstairs after meeting the rest of the crew. "I'm going to take a quick nap before dinner the plane ride got me sleepy as fuck." Odell says. "Alright sleep tight I'll wake you up before dinner." I say. "Alright thanks baby.". Odell kisses me the. Go to his room. Toya and Ro do the same.

"It's just me and you toothpick.". "I told yo big head ass stop calling me that." August says mushing my head. "Don't put ya grimy hands on me boy I don't know where they been.". "Everywhere!". "Nasty ass." I say laughing. I roll my stuff inside my old room and lay on the bed. Normally whenever August came over sometimes we'd sleep together most likely he slept in the next room. "Gonna miss me?" Aug ask. "Maybe.". "It's like that?" He ask fake gasping.

"Your stupid Aug, lay with me like the old days. I'm sorry I've been distant best friend." I apologize. "It's cool big head just wish you ain't throw me to the curb cause you got ole boy.". "I was wrong best friend I should have made time for you.". "Whatever Ary, you sleepy?". "I am I'm about to fall asleep.". I close my eyes . I feel myself falling asleep slowly.

I wake up three hours later to find August is asleep. I get out of bed slowly and make my way to the bathroom. "I've lost some weight."I say to myself. I might be stressing over them stupid ass midterms and all that damn walking. In my younger days I'd stress over my weight never really could see how beautiful I was.

After my shower I get dress into some denim shorts and a basic white tee. I step out the bathroom and August is chilling on his phone. "You going to chill in my room all day?" I ask fixing my stuff. "Nah , when dinner start I'm going downstairs." He says laughing. "Hm I bet , help me fix the bed.".

I look up to find August staring at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing.". I continue fixing my hair. "What Aug? You just keep staring.". "You look thick as fuck in them shorts." He says. "Um.. Okay." I say not really knowing how to reply to that. "I'm gonna go check on Dell.". "Cool.". I walk out the room and look back, that was strange even for August.

"Wake up baby." I say straddling Odell's lap. "Mm best way to wake me up." He says grinning. I laugh. "Lay with me for a little while.". I get off of him and lay next to him. "I want you to meet my people baby.". "When?". "Not sure when they'll be in Louisiana but I'll let you know." Odell says looking at me. "Okay cool... You should go shower and whatnot dinner should be almost ready.". "Alright baby, give a kiss.".