Jun

Sorry for re using this pic, It's because something went wrong with the app that I always download picture and my phone don't have Jun pics I only have this one. Well hope you guys like this one. I choose a happy story again. Haha this book has too much sad story that's why. Don't want making people said why am I so rude for making them cry. XD kidding. There you go. Request by@Nnatashaa.

______________________________

Natty pov...

I lay my head on the table and close my eyes. I wake up too early today because of my stupid brother. I just wish that no one will wake me up.

After closing my eyes and rested for ten minutes I heard the chair beside me is being pulled out. Which mean my seatmate has came.

I can feel that he is also lying his head on the table just like me. And 100% sure he's facing me.

"Sleepy? Princess?" And why am I so sure? Because he's my boyfriend.

I didn't open my eyes because I'm too lazy for that. And also because it is very obvious that I'm sleepy.

He didn't said anything after that.

I suddenly felt someone holded my hand.

"I'm sleepy too, let's stay like this for awhile." He placed our hand on his laps. I smiled through my sleep, well kind of. Hoping he won't see that.

"Stop it lovebirds! You guys are in a classroom!" I felt someone hit our head with books. Our eyes shot open and quickly sit up. I rubbed my head with my hand and so does he.

Just then I realize, all of the student are looking at us with a annoyed look.

"This is a school guys! And if you guys wanna be sweet in the class! Well don't even think about it! Because the whole class is single except for you two! Stop making us jealous!" Jihoon, one of our classmate, shout while folding his shoulder. The class nodded their head meaning they're agreed with him.

Me and Jun smile shyly while saying our sorry.

After everyone went back to doing what they were doing just now. Me and jun sighed and look at eachother.

When my eyes landed on him, I can't help but laughed a bit and so does he.

"I feel sorry for them." He said while laughing loudly.

"Me too." I say and laughed while hitting the table.

"Ugh! Shut up!" Jihoon, again, said while rooling his eyes to us.

We immediately shut our mouth.

After awhile the teacher came and the class started.

Just when the class started about twenty minutes. Jun start passing me notes.

- hey princess

I read the note and smiled. I take a quick glance at the teacher. After making sure he is not looking at us, I quickly replied him.

- hey Junnie~

After writing that,I passed the note back to him.

Seconds later he throwed back to me.

-not sleepy anymore huh?

-yup, thanks to jihoon.

-haha let's go to a date later!

I smiled widely when I read those but just when I'm about to reply.

"Natty, jun. Is there something wrong? You guys are smiling like fool since just now." The teacher said and I immediately look up while throwing the note into my drawer.

"Nothing miss, we're just having a great day that's all." I said and smiled to the teacher. And in the corner of my eyes I can see jihoon looking at us with a 'I told you so' look.

"Well you two better stop smiling like that or else don't blame me for ruin your day. Understand?" The teacher said and turn back to the white board after hearing we answer 'yes'.

I continue listen to the lesson. But I suddenly remember something.

I leaned to Jun and whisper to his ear." Sure, let's go on a date later." And then we both smile.

Time skip...

The class ended and I'm glad that the teacher didn't ruin my day, haha.

I packed all my stuff and wait for Jun to pack his.

"Let's go." After packing all of his stuff we left the school.

Just as we step out of the gate. Jun hold my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Don't bring sweet in the school. But outside the school. I can be as sweet as I want to my lovely princess." He said and brushed his nose with mine.

I smiled widely and asked" Where arewe going?"

"Anywhere you want princess." He said and we start walking.

"I want to eat ice cream!" I said cheerfully as I jump around like a kid.

"Okay okay. Let's go to the park my little princess. We'll get your ice cream there." He chuckled and pulled me to the direction that lead us to the park.

After arriving the park and I immediately pulled Jun to the ice cream van.

"Ahjussi! I want strawberry flavour and a vanilla flavour! Thank you!" I said to the ahjussi and payed him.

" you still remember my favorite flavour huh? princess?" He said as he wrapped his hand around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Of course." I said as I ruffle his hair.

"Yah agasshi!(lady) stop being sweet in the plibic! It's disgusting!" We quickly look behind and saw some kid with a disgust look showing on their face.

We cleared our throats and jun immediately let go of me.

"There you go, your ice cream." The ahjussi said and handed me my oder.

I quickly take it and left the ice cream van. Jun bring me to a bench and make me sit down.

I handed him his ice cream and I start eating mine.

"Ugh! I can't be sweet in school and I can't be sweet in the public! Then where I can be sweet to my princess Natty?!" He pouted as he ate his ice cream. I laughed a bit by looking at his expression.

"Gezz I have to graduate faster with you!" I'm a bit confused by what he said.

"Why?" I ask while taking another bite of my ice cream.

"So I can marry my princess faster and be sweet to her in our future dream house!" I almost chocked myself when I heard that. I pushed his shoulder and laughed.

"You kid! Is that what you've been thinking?!" I said and pushed his head with my fingers.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around mine.

"But seriously, you'll marry me in the future right?" He said and rested his head on my shoulder. His voice is sweet and it make my heart feel so warm.

I ruffles his hair and give him a peck on the cheeks.

"Of course I will."

______________________________

The current time in my country is 2:11 a.m and it's telling me I need to go to sleep. Well those who wanted me to write a part2 for my mingyu one shot, well I will write it. BUT! it will not be a dirty story ok?! Like seriously! I read all of the comments and you guys are like getting excited about that! I'm thirteen! I can't write dirty stuff!( ehem...) I'm not in a good mood taday so if this story turns out to be not sweet then I'm sorry. But anyway! I hope you guys like it! And remember to vote and comment! Follow me too hehe! And also kindly comment what kind of story you guys want for my next update. (Not requesting ok! just a suggestion. I will pick it in the request box. AGAIN, IT IS NOT REQUEST!) But if you guys want request kindly go to the request box. Which is the part that said 'request is once again open'. Goodnight! Or goodmorning? To my dear readers! Current time is 2:19 a.m.

-byun Nara-