Jeonghan

Request by @Eldestmaknae0204

Hope you like it;) and sorry for the long wait. And I'm not really good at writing cute one. But ya I still hope you like it. Wonder why I continued? Just read and you'll know;)

_______________________________________

Anne pov...

I'm waiting jeonghan at the park right now. What took him so long? I was staring at my feet when suddenly someone shouted at my ears.

"YAH!!!" He shouted, I flinched and look back only to see jeonghan standing at there.

"Yah! Jeonghan! Don't scare me like that!" I stand up from the bench and walk to him, hitting him.

"Okay!okay! Sorry!" He grabbed my hand and hold it, wait what?

"Uhm... Jeonghan ah, you're holding my hand." I said looking at our hands that are holding right now.

"I know." He didn't let go of me.

"Then?" I raised my brow. Why isn't he letting go even though he know what he's doing.

"Anne, tomorow, same time, meet me at here. "He suddenly pulled me into a hug. Okay this boy here is acting weird.

"Why?" I asked but I didn't struggle. I just let jeonghan hug me.

"I have a suprise for you."

Time skip...

Me and jeonghan are best friends since birth. My mom really like him though. She always said that I look good with jeonghan. But I always tell her that me and jeonghan will not be together. But deep inside me I like him. Since we're little. But I acctually don't know why didn't I propose. Maybe because I'm scared.

Jeonghan pov...

"Guys I'm nervous." I said as I kept on shaking the other members.

"Gosh jeonghan don't. I thought we practiced a lot of times." Hoshi said pushing my hands away from his shoulder that are shaking him just now.

I know we practiced a lot of times. But I'm practicing with these members. I don't have to be nervous. But with Anne, gosh, when I'm with her I always have those kind of feelings, nervous. But that's why I love her.

"What if Anne don't like me?!" I suddenly shouted making them flinched.

"Don't think like that. I have a feeling that she like you." Wonwoo said. Oh yeah he was the closest with Anne among all of us excluding me. And I hate it! He's too close with Anne.(sorry but Nara here don't know who to use as the closest friend. So I just picked my bias. Don't mind? And sorry if you don't really like Wonwoo. Nara here like him so much. Sorry.)

"Does she talks about me when she's with you?" I asked now shaking Wonwoo.

"Yup!" He pushed my hand away just like the way hoshi did.

Gosh I'm so nervous. What if it don't work out as I expected. Tomorow gonna be a big day!

"Don't worry about it jeonghan ah. She'll accept you. Just go to sleep already its getting late." S.coups said pushing me into the bedroom.

I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I hope everything work out as I expected. I closed my eyes and let the darkness drift me away.

Anne pov...

I woke up early today cuz I don't want to be late for the 'date'? Yah anne! It's not a date! We're not couple okay?!

I changed into my crop top and jeans, its SUMMER.