S.coups

Request by @JJlovecouple

Well tell you what, after this one shot the other one shot that is coming up is also
s.coups. So yeah, s.coups series!
This one shot is based on the Mansae mv. And because of the amount of the members... There will be a lot of pov.

Enjoy~

____________________________________

Ara pov...

"Hey Ara, they're looking at you again." Urh, them again... I'm starting to get annoyed about this.

"Just ignore them." I told Bella and continue doing my own stuff.

Is not like I hate them or anything, It's just... I don't know, annoying?

"I know you think they're annoying, but I actually thinks it's kinda romantic and sweet." Irene Wrapped her arm around me as she made a jealousy face to me.

"You think?" I laughed a bit, you'll hate it once you try it.

Wonwoo pov...

I'm standing under the tree now. It feel strange, when did I get here? I heard sound beside me and I look at it. Oh gosh, It's Ara.

I'm super nervous right now, she's standing just beside me. My crush is standing beside me!

I feel that our hand brushed. I suddenly have the argue to hold her hand.

I reached out my hand just about to hold her...

"Yaish! Jeon Wonwoo wake up!" My eyes shocked open and saw Hoshi standing infront of me holding a broom.

It's just a dream...? Wow...that hurts...

My sight suddenly land on Ara, who are sitting at the girls side. Such a great dream, and Hoshi seriously need to wake me up by that time. I hate you Kwon Soonyoung.

I didn't realise how long is it that I'm staring at her. But she suddenly look at me so I immediately look away.

Vernon pov...

I notice Wonwoo has been staring at Ara just now. And I felt jealous without knowing why.

I didn't even have the chance to talk to her. She's too beautiful and all the member thinks like that too. They want to have her and so am I.

She suddenly went out of the class. And without noticing, I'm following her.

"Ara!" I shouted, I guess I just really want to talk to her huh?

She look back when she heard my voice, but when she saw it was me she immediately look back and fasten her speed.

I quickly chased her and grabbed her hand. But she gave me an unexpected slap.

I don't know why she slapped me. She stare at me for a while and leave.

I know It's funny, but I kinda like this girl even more after the slap.
Ara pov...

Why do I slap him? I don't even know why do I slap him! That's why in staring at him just now, I felt sorry for doing that. But I don't know why I didn't even say sorry and run away.

I went back to the class and saw the girls sitting there, talking. I walk to them and sit on my place.

But suddenly someone putted a bread on my table. Okay... Now what...?

I look behind and saw Wonwoo standing there with a carton of milk. He's scratching the back of his head, seems like his nervous.

He then walk thowards me and placed the milk on top of my table and quickly went back to his seat.