Vernon

Heyheyhey I'm back with the part2!

Enjoy~
____________________________________

Yi seol pov...

I walk out the cafeteria and went home. I was kinda regret it but I've already promise nara.

I wait at the bus stop while still drinking the drink that Nara brought for me.

I look around the street and I saw him again, Vernon. He's still with those friends. They're talking I guess because I saw him laughing and head locking a friend. How cute, wait what?

"Gosh Kim yi seol you're going crazy about this guy..."I muttered. It's all because of Nara if its not for her, I wouldn't saw him in the first place right.

When I look up again and realize the bus is already here. I quickly get on the bus and found a seat near the window.

And with my luck. Vernon and his friends is the same bus with me too. Gosh, did I never notice him or what? I mean, we're in the same school, same bus and I never notice. What's next? Same neighbourhood? Please don't be, because if Nara find out she will definitely tease me till death.

Vernon took the seat behind me as he kept on talking to his friends. Which I can hear it clearly.

"I'm so excited about the party!" That, I think its Vernon voice. The party? Pool party? Oh yeah Nara did told me that he was going.

"Hyung, you've always happy about parties especially pools party." The boy next to him said.

"Dino ah, you don't understand. I'm actually wishing to find a girlfriend at those party." Wait what? So he's that kind of guy?

"And you think those girls that will go to the parties will.be 'good girls' Hyung good girls don't go pool parties." Well I'm a nerd and I'm going...

"That's why! So if I really did find a girl that is somewhat a nerd or anything else, that means she's special. She's both side, and isn't that cool?!" He is just crazy.

"Hyung you're crazy." Well thanks for helping me say that.

"Hey don't say your Hyung like that." That's not Vernon voice, so I'm guessing is another friend of him.

"But I'm just telling the truth." I'm guessing that's dino.

"Truth or not he's your hyung." Earning hits from the voice owner.

"Ouch! Coups Hyung that hurt!" Oh, so the voice owner is someone call coups. But the hits never stop though.

"I won't stop hitting you unless you say sorry to Vernon." He said.

"Ok ok! Sorry Hyung!" I have to admit that they're very cute.

"Uhm... Miss, may I ask you why are you looking at us since just now?" Vernon ask me. Oh gosh... I didn't even realize I'm looking at them since just now.

"Oh... Sorry... It's just. You guys are so cute." I said, they all look at me and u then realize what have I said. So I quickly added" and funny, cute and funny." What the hell am I talking about.

I quickly look back at the front and hid my burning cheek with my hairs.

You're so stupid Kim yi seol! Why do you even look at them in the first place?!

I heard some chuckles behind. I'm so embarrassed!!!!!

"Hey what's your name?" That voice belongs to Vernon I remember that.

"Kim...Kim yi seol..." I didn't turn back as I kept on looking down. I'm just too embarrassed.

"Uhm.... You can look at us now." Once again I felt embarrassed as I slowly turn my heat thowards them.