Vernon

Requested by @josefinekristensen2
Hope u like it~

And also the song you'll need is ikon apology. Play it when I tell you to.
______________________________

Hobi pov...

"Yah Hobi! Where do you think you're going?" The girl said as she pulled my hair. I screamed a bit and try to pull her hand away from my hair.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted. What the hell are they thinking?

"Hah! No, you leave oppa." She said with a annoying voice. The whole group stand infront of me with their arm crossed.

Leave their oppa? They want me to leave Vernon? No way.

I slightly smirked and also crossed my arms, just like them. They look confused and scared. I can see it from their face.

"Leave Vernon? You wish. You guys should stop day dreaming about getting Vernon, my boyfriend. You know that he's not interested in any of you." I said as I walk closer to the girl. She's Vernon friend, more like a small sister. Acting innocent infront of Vernon is what she's good at. But when vernon is not here, hah, the bitxh is back.

"You!" She is just about to lay her fingers on my cheeks, more like slap me. But I stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Never ever lay your fingers on me. You and me know clearly who is the one who vernon like. No. Love." I said as I throwed her hand back to her. I leaned closer to her ears to whisper the last part.

But suddenly she start tearing up. I have know idea why is she doing that. I leaned back and raised my brow. Because that my arm is still crossed and she's crying so it actually look like I'm the one hurting her.

"What's going on at here?" This voice, It's so familiar. Vernon?

I quickly turn back and saw vernon standing there with seventeen beside him. He look confused and...angry...

"Oppa..." The girl(let's just give her a name, hyojeon?) Hyojeon cried harder as she ran to vernon and immediately hugged vernon. SHE HUGGED MY FREAKING BOYFRIEND INFRONT OF ME!

But the worst it, vernon doesn't mind and she's checking on hyojeon, see if she's hurt. What?!

"Are you okay Jeon ah?" Vernon said. She pulled out a bit from the guy to reply him. She's still crying, hah, what a great actor. Like seriously I will believe her too if I'm vernon.

"Oppa... I tried to be nice with unnie just like what you wanted... But...but..." She start crying harder and harder. I really want to punch her right now.

"But what?" Vernon asked.

"But she want me to stay away from you...! He doesn't want us to be friend..." What the hell! When did that happened?

Vernon turned to me, with his eyes looking angry and cold at the same time.

"Is that true?" He said, with a dangerously cold voice.

I immediately shook my head. "No I didn't..." He cutted me off.

"Don't lie! I know hyojeon too well she won't lie to me. Hobi, you know Jeon is my bestfriend more like a sister. Why do you do that?!"  No. You don't know her. You don't know me.

The tears is welling in my eyes as I balled my fist.

"How can you not trust me?"

"How can I trust you when hyojeon is crying like this." He said as he hugged her tighter, and so is my heart.