Woozi

Request by @Melwong02

Hope you like it chinggu!

You didn't said what kind of story you want. And what name you want. So I'll just give you a random story and a random name.

And a little suprise for you. I put Chloe in the story. Haha! Hope you like it

_______________________________________

Melody pov...

"You really gonna join the competition?" Chloe ask while reading her own book, not looking at me.

"You're asking me?" I ask with a small smile on my face. I know she's talking about me, but It's rude to not look at the people when you're asking her stuff.

"Is there anyone else here?" She closed the book and finally look at me with a annoyed look.

"What's with the look? Do you know is rude to not look at the me when you're asking me stuff?" I moved a bit closer to her.

"Whatever. I'm asking you are you really gonna join the competition?" I move back to my seat and glare at her. Sometimes she sure make me mad. But I don't hate her beacause she care a lot about me. She's a good friend.

"Yup, I'm joining." I said as I crossed my arms and look at her.

"Melody, you have to know that you need to produce your own song in the competition and I'm 100% sure that you don't know how to produce song. So how are you gonna join the competition while you don't even have a song." She open her book and continue reading it.

"Nah, I still have a month to find a way. No need to worry, I'll find someone." After saying that, the teacher came in.

"Class, today we're having a new classmate. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said to us and look back to the unfamiliar boy beside her.

"I'm lee jihoon." That's the only thing he said.

He has a neon pink hair and he's...... Short...... I mean really he's really short... About 164~168cm I guess? But I have to admit that he's very cute but cold. I haven't seen him smile. I thought people usually smile when they introduce themself?

I can feel that many girls in the class start going crazy as they were smiling to him, winking.

"Oppa! Can I have you're number?!"

"Oppa! I'm yoonmi!"

"Oppa..."

"Oppa..."

Gezz, girls, if I we're him. I'll sure get annoyed.

"Class, quiet please! Mr. Lee you may sit next to Melody. Melody can you please raise up your hand?" What?! Oh my gosh! The girls is sok gonna hate me. I can already feel them glaring at me.

"Here..." I raised my hand a bit. I have to listen to the teacher right?

He quietly walk next me, without smiling or looking at me. He just... Just like that. Walking coolly , I bet he's one of those cold guy.

After he sit down the class started. And jihoon didn't even talked or look at me. He's very concentrate. And I don't know why, I feel uncomfortable.

The class ended and I start packing my stuff once the teacher left.

"Hey! You're not going to find a producer?" Chloe suddenly came from nowhere and I flinched as I holded my heart.