Jun

It's been a long time, request by @infinite_LxD hope you like it.

____________________________________

Seohyun pov...

"Seohyun ah." Jun said as he place his head on my shoulder. While I, I'm scrolling down my phone.

"Hmmm?" I ask, still not looking at him.

"Stop with the phone, and please spend some time with your boyfriend huh?" Here he goes again, doing agyo to me. But it doesn't work though.

I look at him and smile sweetly at him. But the word that came out of my mouth is evil to him. "No." After saying that I look back at my phone again.

He quickly move away from my shoulder and place his hand on his chest. Acting like he's hurt.

"You're so evil seohyun ah..."he said but I didn't even react a bit."fine."

That make me worried a bit. Is he angry or else he wouldn't give up this easy.

"Let's play a game." I look at him, glad that he's not angry.

"What game?" I ask, raising my brow. Only to see him smirk.

"Pillow fight." I almost drop my jaw when I heard that. Pillow fight? Are we three years old or something?

"Jun...no... We're not little kids anymore..." I said, continue with my phone. But a pair of hand quickly snatch it away from me.

"Hey Jun! Give it back!" Trying to make myself serious but only to find out I'm smiling when I said that.

Jun raised his hand up high so that I couldn't take it. No matter how hard I try I still couldn't get my phone back.

"Not unless you promise to play that game with me. If you win I'll give back the phone to you. But if you lose..." He stop and smirk again. I look at him and realise that we're really close that I can even hear his hot breath.

"If I lose...?" I wonder what are he thinking about. Well you can't blame me, It's because of the stupid smirk that's way I'm worried.

"You'll get punish of crouse. But I won't tell you... Not yet..." He move his face very close to you, just when the lips is about to touch. He move away.

You rolled your eyes because of the stupid pillow fight.

"Let's start shall we?" He said as he grabbed a pillow that is on the bed a while ago.

I didn't even have the time to take a pillow and he start attacking me with the pillow.

"Yah! Jun! I didn't even have a pillow!" I shouted while trying my best to defend. But he just won't stop.

"Then you should be quick." Even though we sound angry or something but we're actually smiling and laughing. Maybe it sound childish, but It's fun.

I quickly take the pillow beside me and attack him. Yeah, beside me. So we're on the bed right now. I hit him very hard and suddenly

"Ah!" He shouted and drop the pillow and covers his cheek. Oh dear, did I hit him too hard?

I quickly drop the pillow also and run my hand to his.

"Are you okay? Oh no, Jun ah I'm sorry. Does it hurt..." I doesn't have the time to finish because Jun suddenly pinned me down on the bed.

He's now on top of me. Oh dear, my heart is beating crazily. Our face is super close. We breath heavily because of the fight.

"I won." He said in a husky voice.
He look at me deeply in the eyes and then to my lips.

"As I said, you have to be punished." Still using the husky and sexy voice.