Vernon

Hehehe, requested by LEBASI_xizhi
A super close friend of mine.

Hope you like it though.

____________________________________

Yi seol pov...

"Hey Yi seol are you going to that pool party." One of my friends, Nara(sorry about this, but I am your friend right;)asked.

"Why don't you try and guess?" I said putting down my book that I was reading seconds ago.

"Yes?" She said with a unsure smile. Hahaha, I thought you know me well, Nara ah.

"Eyy, I thought you know me well. I don't go party okay?" I said and continue reading my book. I can see it from the corner of my eyes, she's putting her head on her table.

"Come on, it'll be no fun without you. You have to come." She pout. Sweetheart that's not gonna work on me.

"You can always choose to not go. Why don't you stay here at read all these books it'll be fun, because you're with me." I said smirking. She suddenly shot up from her seat and took my book away from me, what the? I look at her as she put the books back to the rack. She come back and pulled me out of the school library. Hmm, what is she thinking?

"Come on nerd, byun nara here need to teach you some stuff."(don't laugh,yi seol) o...kay...

"Like what?I should be the one who teach you." I said as I let her continue to pull me to... Who knows where...

"Haha very funny, and you'll think I'll learn?" Good question.

"And you'll think I'll learn?" Didn't see that coming huh? She suddenly stopped and look at me.

"No, you won't but I'll be saying it anyway." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Like what? What can you teach me? Everything you know, I already know way before you do." I raised my brow, but she here is smirking.

"Not everything..." The smirking never stop though. I wonder what too." Do you even know love?"

Okay... I didn't think about that.

"Well I do." The smirk changed to a warm smile." And I think It's time for you to learn."

Love...?

"So, let's go find some place to talk first. Cafeteria?" Weakness!!! She knows I can't say no to the food.

"Why not?" I said while I wrapped my hand around hers. She chuckled and so am I.

So as she said we're now in the cafeteria.

"I'll go get us some drinks, wait me at here." She pushed me down on the chair and went to buy the drinks.

I look around the cafeteria when she was gone. And something chought my attention.

There this boy... He's playing with a bunch of friends while walking in the cafeteria. And got to admit, he's really good looking. Wait what? Since when do I become like this? It must be that Byun Nara! She make me become like this!(that's true;)

Talking of Nara, there she is.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Then I realize I was glaring at her. She put the drinks on the table as she sit in front of me.

"Nothing." I sigh as I take a sip of the iced Americano that she bought for me.

She was also drinking her drink but suddenly." Gosh, yi seol look!" She pointed at the boy that I saw just now.

"I'm looking, so what's wrong with that boy?" I asked continue drinking my drink. As I say food is my weekness.

"Isn't he good looking?" He is, and that's true. Wait what? What are you talking about Kim Yi Seol!" I'm so exited because I heard that he'll be going to the party too."

I don't know why, but suddenly I'm so interested with the pool party, or maybe this boy. Urh! Stop it mind!

"Hey you're okay?" What?" You're staring at him since just now." And then the smirk is back again.

"I am?" I asked, I don't even know.

"Yes you are. " hmmm......

"By the way. Let's back to the topic." Oh dear...

"Eighteen years, and you tell me you've never loved any boys other than you own family. is that even normal?" That's true though...

"And you never even laid an eye on other boys.*cough...cough...* except for that one. Beside you're beautiful yi seol ah, and why are you wasting it?" Why? I don't even know why?

"Could you at least try? Can you just come to the pool party? Hey, that boy is going, what about you? You sure you want to stay at the library?"

Now that she said, It's really not normal though, for eighteen years, I never loved someone. I think the whole form, there will only be me, the only one that never fallen for any guys. Nara is right maybe I should go... Beside I kept on caughting my self looking at that boy. Why not? For the first time in forever.

"So?" She asked again. I gave her a warm smile.

"I don't know how to swim." I said and she immediately smile widely.

"That will be a no problem! You can just stay out of the water!" She clap her hand happily as she stand up."by the way I need to go, so.... I'll see you tomorow okay?" She said and about to run but suddenly stop" and... His name is Vernon, Vernon chwe hansol." She gave me a quik wink and ran away.

Oh dear, another weekness had been found. And the weekness is this Vernon Chwe Hansol.

____________________________________

Woooo! Imma cliffhanger! Hehehe the reason why I end this here its because..... I want it to end it here! Nah just kidding, its because I think if I continue the pool party and then end it. Vernon part will only be a little. And that's not allowed in Nara rule book! Hehehe. So I will cut it to the second part. Which will be updated in........ Who knows when? Haha.........no? Not funny? Okay then*chough...chough....*

But I still hope you like it though. And pls comment! Love comments hohoho! Love them so much!*mentally slap myself*

Okay that's it for this one shot and Nara here want to say luv you guys!

Q/A: who's the bias wreker?

Eyyyy!!!!!! All of them!!!!!! I fall in love with seventeen because of woozi and then this wonwoo wreck my bias list and then now there's s.coups but wonwoo still my first bias though!!! and I think woozi is trying to take back the place though! Stop it!

-byun Nara-