Woozi

I'm sooooooo sorry for not update for soooooooo long. Please forgive me and here's your request. Requested by@otaku_deku-Chan
Hope you like it, and I'm sorry for the requester cuz I decided to make this into a not happy ending. And it will be the very first not happy ending oneshot in this whole book. But still hope u like it.

Play the song when I told u to.

______________________________

Woozi pov...

"Ok that's it for today training we can go back to the dorm now." Hoshi said while clapping his hand.

The others are cheering, because the ten hours training is finally over.

But me, I only smiled a bit.

I went to my bag and packed my stuff. My phone reminder suddenly rang. I look at it and sighed.

So It's today huh?

"Come on jihoon let's go." Coups say while headlocking dino and seungkwan, who is standing beside him.

I shook my head and smiled. "I'm sorry Hyung but I think I won't go back to the dorm today..."

All of the member stop doing what they're doing and look at me, frowning.

"Why?" Seungkwan asked while removing coups arm.

I didn't answer him, I only look at him with the same smile on my face.

"Wait...is it today the day...?" They all look at me with the sad face when jeonghan said that.

I nodded my head and they all came towards me and hugged me.

"Yah yah yah! What's wrong with this sudden reaction. You guys know I'm ok already." Even if I said that, I know I'm not ok. How can I be ok?

"We just feel like doing this. This is the only thing we can do." Coups said and pulled away from the hug.

"Haha, ok, thanks guys I think I should get going." I said and waved my hand.

"Lee jihoon don't you dare do anything stupid!" Coups shouted before I leave.

I quickly look back at waved my hand with a big smile on my face. "I won't!"

Play the music^

I leave the building and walk on the cold street of Seoul. I'm wearing a mask and a black hat so I don't think any fans will recognize me.

I took out my phone and look at it again.

'Myeong death anniversary. 4/6'(again, I am sorry for the requester...forgive me please...)

I putted it back into my pocket and took a deep breath.

I will be alright. Will I?

At this time I arrived at the restaurant that me and Myeong always came when she's still alive.

I open the door and the waitress welcome me.

"Welcome sir, how many people?" She asked me.

"Just one thank you." She nodded and bring me to a two person seat, since there won't be any one person seat.

It's near the window so I like it. And this seat is full of memories.

"I'll have a seafood pasta thank you." The waitress then walked away.

I quietly look at the seat opposite me.

How I wish Myeong was here.

Flashback...