Hoshi

Hello, It's been a long time. In sorry for the long wait. this one is requested by @_tropicaal
Hope you like it.

____________________________________

Shiro pov...

"Why do sajang-nim (CEO) call us?" Our team leader, Dena asked while we're walking to our practice room.

"I don't know...I'm quite nervous though...I mean, he don't call us for nothing right?" Haejung, one of our member said. She's right, geez, see Haejung? Now you're making me nervous too.

"Girls don't worry, nothing bad will happen. I'm sure."Minah, our oldest member said with a warm smile. Can't blame her, she always think in a positive way.

"Hope so..." I rubbed the back of my neck, because of what Minah said and also because of we're infront of the practice room.

Dena opened the door and we saw sajang-nim with thirteen others boys behind him. Hmmm...they look familiar.

"Annyeonghaseyo sajang-nim." We all bowed infront of him.

He look at us and smiled. I don't think it will be something bad, since he smiled.

"Surv, my girls, I want you to meet Seventeen." He said and suddenly all the boys behind him lined up.

"2,3. Say the name! Annyeonghaseyo seventeen-mida." They said while doing a...I don't know what is that...pose? They also bowed to us after the intro.

"We should intro too." Dena whispers to us and we quickly lined up.

"2,3. Survivors! Annyeonghaseyo Surv-mida." We said while doing our cute salute pose. Well there's a reason behind our group name though.

"Good, now I'll skip to the point." We all look at sajang-nim when he spook." The reason why I called you guys to gather up at here It's because you guys will have a collaboration stage very soon."

We all widen our eyes in shock, including seventeen. I guess they don't know too.

"Well don't look at me like that. I'm not asking you guys to do a crime. I'm sure you guys will do it well. Then, I should go now." After saying that he left.

Okay...so now what...?

The whole practice room now is silence, yes, pure silence. I'm sure we're all very awkward right know.

"So!" A black hair guy suddenly clap his hand together and smiled." Shall we to some intro? I'm s.coups by the way and you can also call me seungcheol."

He said while flashing us a warm smile.

"Ya! We should do some intro. We'll have to know eachother since we'll be working together." Dena pulled us, the girls, to sit down on the floor. Soon, the boys followed too. Wow there's a lot of them. But one of them cought my attention. A blonde hair guy. Because I kept on chatching him staring at me. But when I look at him, he quickly look away.

"I'm Dena! And my real name is Jung Inna. I'm the leader and also the lead rapper of the group."

"I'm Nayeon, Kim Nayeon. I'm a rapper too."

"I'm voilet kim haejung!!!!!! And I'm the moodmaker! And also the lead vocal!" As usual she shouted when she said that. The girls all look at her with a embarrass look.

"I'm park Minah. And I'm the big unnie of this group and the vocal too."

"I'm doh imyeon and my stage name is SuL. I'm the lead dancer."

"I'm April and also Choi hannil. Nice to meet you all!" And the girls just realize they didn't said nice to meet you.

"I'm jungyeon, Jeon jungyeon. I'm the vocal, hello!" She said while waving her hand cheerfully.