Chapter 1 - Sky's back

Sky's POV

The room was white. I wanted to get out of the terribly quite room, but I was afraid. Afraid that someone would see me. Someone form my past. Someone like Damon.

I wanted to see them really bad, but I knew I couldn't. I hadn't moved from the chair was currently sitting on since I got the text from Joline, the waitres. All it said was SOS. It didn't have to say more, I knew what it meant. Itmeant that two Katherine's were sat in the café. It also meant that I couldn't go there.

When I finally got freed from Klaus he compelled me to not be able to meet anyone who lived in Mystic Falls if Klaus didn't otherwise. The problem was that if they saw me, I had to die. Not exactly what I wanted. I had changed a little because of that, my hair was raven black and my face looks more mature now.

Suddenly I heared the door open. I quickly got up and hid behind a big box. Voices started to near and I prayed that it wasn't anyone I knew. That's when I could heard one of the voices. It was familiar but not really from home anymore. It was Tyler. He talked with a someone which voice I didn't recognized. I looked out from my hididng spot and I saw a girl with Tyler. She had black hair, jeans and a black tank top.

I may have been gone for a while, but I know that Caroline and Tyler haven't broken up. There for I took a picture of the two of them and sent it to Caroline from my new iPhone. I didn't have the same number but I had my old contacts for reasons like this. I can send stuff to them but they don't know who I am. I wrote "Looks like Tyler has some company..." under the picture.

I looked up and saw that Tyler wasn't there. It would be really fun if he was behind me, I thought and turned around. Even though I was prepared on it, I jumped when I saw Tyler standing there. He didn't say anything so I felt the need to do it before it got really awkward.

"Hello there old pal. What are you doing here?" I said with a nervous laugh at the end. He looked at me with both surprised and hard eyes. He must have seen the picture I sent Caroline. Sorry, but I don't think that they should be together, most because Tyler scare me a little.

"Sooooo, don't feel like talking I see. Then I could just wa-" I stoped then. I couldn't risk going outside. What would I do? I couldn't stay here and be torn to pieces by Tyler, which he looked ready to do any minute.

"You're not going anywhere, you little prick!" He said angrily.

"What have I done?" I asked looking at him with stubborn eyes.

"You just left us and never came back. Do you even know what we've been through?" He almost screamed but at that I got really mad.

"It's not like I did it on purpose! I had no choise, I couldn't return! If I did I had died months ago!!" I yelled at him. I turned around and ran for the door. I had forgotten everything about Stefan, Damon and Elena. I just wanted to get out of there. I pulled the door open but that was when I felt a hand grab my arm and try to pull me back inside. I shaked the hand away and ran out into the sunlight. The house I had been in was just a few houses away from the café so I was just about to run from there when I saw them. They were just stepping out of there car and were heading inside. The Salvatore brothers. I was shocked, scared and giddy at the same time. Shocked that they were just a few feet away, scared that they would see me and giddy because I finally got to see them.

Before I could react I got tackled to the ground and when I looked up to see who had tackled me I saw Elijah. He had been here with me and Katherine for a while now and he was the only person except Kat who knew about the compulsion. He must have seen that I saw them and saved me.

"Thank you El. I must've been in shock." I said and gave him a grateful smile. When I looked to where I had seen Damon and Stefan I saw that they were still there. The only difference were that they were staring at something inside the café. It was Katherine. I also saw Kat and she saw me. She mouted something that looked like "Get the cure" to me and I nodded.