Chapter 19 - Fixing

Ross' P.O.V.

We sat watching the movie, which I never concentrated on. Hailey's kisses on my cheek still lingered on me, I would've grabbed her cheeks and kissed her fully on the lips, but her trailing kisses on my cheeks was already hard for me to handle. It felt so good.

Her hand was continuously brushing over mine under the duvet brought sparks, a shiver running down my spine.

The way she rubbed my chest with her hand brought me comfort. Every time she touches me, I go nuts. Me trying to comfort her with a hug, makes me comfortable.

I know I have a shot with her. But I'll try my best to make our first everything special. I want to remember the day we first kiss until the day I die.

"Like seriously Ross, I've watched this movie a thousand times, I even remember most of it's lines, how are you not bored of it?" Char said turning to me as the credits streamed down.

"Just so you know, I don't watch it that much," I chuckled. She just rolled her eyes playfully. "Hailey's asleep," she said glancing at her. "She has been for the last ten minutes, I told you she'd be bored."

"She said that was one of her favorite movies," I said softly placing a hand on her hair, stroking it. Charlotte smiled looking at us. "You guys would be super cute as a couple."

"I should probably get going, we'll meet tomorrow since me and delly are hanging out, " she said grabbing her shoes and wore them, then headed to the door.

"Remember Ross, try to make everything special. That's what she likes," char said smiling at us. I smiled turning to face Hailey. "I will."

She closed the door behind her, leaving me and Hailey. I glanced at my watch seeing it was almost midnight and I should go too. I was about to move, when Hailey snuggled closer to me. "Don't let go off me," she muttered placing her soft hands on my chest.

I placed her head on my shoulder setting my chin on top of her head. I felt her smile under me making me doubt sh was asleep. But she usually smiles in her sleep.

I was planning on leaving thirty minutes later, but having her in my arms, was enough to make me fast asleep.

Hailey's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling something move beside me. I turned to face Ross, who was rubbing his eyes. "I didn't know you slept here," i said making him look at me. "You're the one who told me to stay," he said making me blush. I know I would say anything during my sleep.

"I should probably get back. I wasn't even planning on sleeping over, but your bed is comfy."

I chuckled making him do the same. "It's only 7, you can stay a bit more if you want,"

"Don't you get tired of seeing me?" He laughed running a hand through his messy hair. "Nope," I replied realizing that I don't. "Really? What if I did this," he said playing with his fingers.

"No Ross, I hate being tickled, " i whined making him smirk. He sat up, and started to tickle my ribs, where I'm very ticklish.

"No Ross, please. Stop," I laughed squirming. I tried to move, but his grasp was tight on me. I laughed hard, barely able to breath. I grabbed his hand stopping him. "if you stopped I'll do anything for you."

"Anything?" He said removing his hand. I nodded, willing to do anything since I couldn't even breath from laughter. "Okay then. Give me 10 kisses on each cheek. " he smirked causing me to blush madly.

"I don't give kisses."

"Oh really? " he said raising his eyebrows. He suddenly grabbed my waist, and sat me on top of him, both my legs on each side if his torso. "Let me go," I whined as he shook his head.