chapter 27 - Best Friends Talk

Ross' P.O.V.

I felt a small body shuffle against me, making my eyes flutter open. My hands were interlocked with Hailey's, as I was spooning her tightly, having the back of her head rested on my chest.

I can't deny I was a little excited down there from our sleeping position. Oops?

She turned her body in my direction, facing me, as her hand made its way to my cheek. "Good morning, handsome."

I chuckled sleepily bringing her close to my body. "Good morning, Snowy."

She looked oddly at her shirt covered torso, raising her eyebrows.

"yesterday you were shivering in your sleep, so I took my shirt off and got it on you on top of the romper," I explained as she snuggled into the shirt, taking in its scent.

I laughed at her before she rested on my chest again.

"You smell goooood," she laughed placing a soft kiss on my bare chest.

"You're a weirdo."

"I'm your weirdo,"she replied before kissing my cheek.

I must be so damn lucky, because she's driving me insane just by her little cute actions.

"There's something I've always wanted to do,"  I then lifted my finger up, licking it before placing it on her thigh. I sizzled before pulling it back, yanking it as she laughed.

"Fuck, you're so hot."

She started laughing hysterically, resting her hand on my stomach. "Woah there, I'm taken you know," she said calming from her laughter fit.

"Oh yeah? " I paused pulling her closer, our bodies were basically molded into one, "who's the lucky guy?"

"Hmm, someone I know better than you do." She said resting her hand on the back of my neck.

"Does he love you?" I asked smirking slightly. She smiled before nodding quickly. "I know he does. And I love him too."

"Who is he, Snowy?"she then got the duvet off of me, and traced a heart shape on the left side of my chest. "He's the person who owns a big heart, but was greedy enough to steal mine too."

I bit my lip softly as she came down to peck my chest. "You stole my heart by one single look. And I never got it back. " I replied grabbing her cheeks softly.

I gave her a soft peck before She rested her head on my chest listening to my heart beat as I played with her hair. "I love you, Ross. "

I stared into her eyes as she said those for little words, feeling my mind dizzy, and my breath cold.

"I love you too Hailey. " I replied before kissing her cheek softly.

I can't believe I'm feeling this way towards my best friend.

I can't believe my best friend is now my girlfriend.

I smiled lightly as she started tracing her fingers on my stomach, giving it a light tickle. "We need to get ready, I'm gonna be late for the set."

"Okay," she paused getting up, "let me change."

"No one's holding you back, kitten," I smirked resting my hands on the back of my head.

She took my shirt off, leaving her in the strapless romper, tossing the shirt to me. "Stop being a perv, and let me change. "

"I'll cover my eyes," I shrugged sitting up.

She threw some jeans and a shirt at me, pointing To the bathroom door. I gave her a look emphasising her actions out, she just shrugged making me groan as I got to the bathroom.