Epilogue

Ross's P.O.V.

*two weeks later*

I sat with Hailey down on the bed as she made sure she had all her belongings packed.

"All set? "

"Yeah, I just have to bring the diary, which is in your car, since i left it yesterday on our way back from the beach," she replied sitting by my side on her bed.

She rested her head on my shoulder, making me hug her from the side, rubbing her cheek to make her calm down. She's been stressing this whole week, not sleeping well. Everynight, she'd wake up in the middle of the night, finding her self away from me to bring herself closer and rest her head on my chest listening to my heart beat.

I'd melt into the touch although I'd be half asleep, half awake. She does the cutest, strangest things ever.

"Hey, remember yesterday how we tricked Rocky about four times in a row?" She mentioned making me giggle.

"Yeah, like the one where he was showering to get the sand off in the public beach, and we poured shampoo on his head."

"Then he caught us, and we had to flee the showers which were in the back of the row," she paused removing her head to look at me, "he opened the water on us, making us shriek, but then you grabbed my waist and kissed me, not bothering about the pouring water above our heads."

I nodded smiling, leaning in to let my forehead touch hers. She captured my lips in hers, giving me passionate kiss.

One where my body tingled on itself.

Our lips moved in sync, as I pulled her closer to me to hold her waist. "Sweet damn," I mumbled making her chuckle.

We pulled away, our lips curved into a huge smile. "You were wearing that hot bandeau bikini, " I bit my lip, making her blush madly, "but it took me forever to convince you, snowy."

"I wasn't feeling that comfortable, " she giggled, " the bandeau was way too attractive, like 'they' are not small, or even medium sized."

I liked my lips nodding in agreement. "They're sexy sized."

She softly nudged my shoulder making me chuckle. "Stop," she whined smiling, covering her chest with her hands.

"No baby," I chuckled, grabbing her hands away from her body, "don't hide it from me. You're way too beautiful."

She looked at me deep in the eyes as I pulled her hands up to my lips, pecking it softly. I kissed down her arm, travelling to her freckled shoulder.

She held my neck as I pulled her on my lap, making love bites on her shoulder skin. As I could tell she was lost, her eyes shut and her hands twirling between my hair.

I kissed her jawline earning a little breath to escape from her plump lips.

She manages to drive me crazy when I try to do the same.

Her long hair was pulled to the side a I seized her neck in my hand softly, planting kisses on her sweet spot.

Her back shot up as I felt her bottom lip go in between her teeth. I started giving her a love bite, ducking on her skin as my left hand rubbed the other side of her neck.

My right hand made its way down her tank top, rubbing soft circles on her baby smooth skin.

I tried to slowly go upwards, reaching the hem of her bra.

Hot damn.

My mind got dizzy with excitement as I realised how a kiss on her petite hands led to giving her a hidden hickey.