Chapter 25 - Curves

Ruby's P. O. V.

After Ross and Hailey left, Char and I got to know more about each other. Although she's been here a lot, we don't get to talk that much. But from what I heard, she's pretty interesting.

It's understandable why she became good friends with Hailey, they have almost everything in common.

We chatted for what seemed like an hour, and decided to head to the Lynch's. I got multiple things that I thought would need for Lexi, and went of to their door.

"Hey guys," Rydel greeted hugging both of us. " Delly, I haven't seen you in ages. " i said hugging back as char went in to greet the guys.

I heard Lexi chirp making me look at her icy blue eyes. Rydel giggled taking her from my arms and leading me in.

"I would've came to see you guys and Hailes, but Ross got me super busy. He was practically pacing around himself and reciting everything to make sure it's perfect," she said as I opened her bedroom door, where she led me in.

"You tell me, Hailey was more excited than ever, she agreed to wear a dress that she never wears."

She laughed as I took Lexi from her arms. "I-uh, need to feed her." I said, my cheeks burning up from insecurity.

"Don't be shy Ruby, none of the boys are going to come in unless they knock," she assured smiling. I returned the gesture, and breastfed Lexi. (A/N ok, umm. Eww. )

She got up to her hair dresser, organising the perfumes set on it. "So, Ruby, what's going on between you and Riker?"

Curse the shyness I get when I hear his name.

"Uhm, what's going on between me and Riker ?" I repeated the question not knowing what to answer.

It's how I avoid awkwardness.

"I don't know, he seems to be spending a lot of time at yours. " she smiled slightly, brushing her hair.

It's partly true that I've been spending a lot of time with Riker, more more like most of my time.

But it's not like we're a thing, we never actually kissed. Although I would want to know how it feels to have my lips on his.

Woah there Ruby, calm the heck down.

It so happened that Lexi once called him 'dad', i was shocked, but somethimg inside me was very happy.

It was my heart.

He spends almost every single day with me just hanging out, and trying to make me laugh. Which he always succeeds at.

Just by looking at his face features makes my heart flutter, and my cheeks burn up. Which made me like him even more. Knowing that I can rely on him anytime, and that he knows my deepest secrets, and I know his, is something healthy for a good friendship.

But a relationship? I wouldn't mind, but let's be honest. Why would a worldwide famous celebrity date a single mother?

My thoughts came to a halt as I tried to think of how I should reply to Rydel's question ."Well, it's not-" I started but got cut off by a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" I heard Riker say.

Thank. You.

"Hold up, " Rydel replied as I adjusted my shirt.

"Come in," I said eyeing the door knob being twisted.

"Hey, uh, can I talk to you, Ruby?" He said peeking through the door. Rydel took Lexi and walked her to the hair dresser, playing with her soft blonde hair.