Chapter 24 - Better

S'up guys? So I was in Europe for a little over two weeks and it was GREAT. Visited most of the Mediterrannean. And... I had no wi-fi or computer so updates were impossible. The cruiseship I was on feed 75 cents per minute and I just ain't rich. But here's a new update for you and I'm SO freakishly sorry for the long wait. Vote, comment, fan. <3

Laters,

_________________________________________________________________

I awoke to a sweet throbbing between my legs, the events of last night playing out in my mind. It had been beautiful for me, waking up to his arousal time and again throughout the night, and losing myself in his lovemaking. But it would have been so much more beautiful if I’d have waken up to the sight of him beside me, I thought, with a sharp pang in my stomach. Yet how could I expect him to stay so long in bed, waiting for me to finally recover from the length of the night? He had needs, I was sure, and waiting in bed for me to wake up wasn’t one of them. 

Putting the troubling thoughts away, I grabbed one of Cisco’s long t-shirts and slipped it on. I had none of my clothes in his room, nothing, not even underwear. I hoped I could escape to my room and put on a pair before I saw him. Quietly I walked to the bathroom inside his room, stripping out of the t-shirt and gasping at the sight between my legs. Small bits of dried blood clung to my skin to hint at the loss of innocence, along with the fluids of the man who had taken it. Deeming it pointless to get clean any other way, I stepped into the shower. Once all was taken care of I slipped back into the shirt, and with newfound courage and a bundle of dismantled nerves, walked out of his room. 

I couldn’t make it to my room before I saw him, setting two plates of food on the kitchen counter. His eyes rose to meet mine, dark and soft and sweet, and I could only stare back at him. In less than a second he made up his mind, judging for himself that I wasn’t buried in regret or broken with pain. Why would I be? He had given me the most perfect night as I experienced more pleasure than I ever thought possible, felt more love than I knew I had in me. But I knew it was only that he cared for me, perhaps not loved, but at least I was certain he really cared. It was better than nothing.

“You slept a while longer,” he observed, grinning.

“I was tired.”

“You had reason to be.”

“Yes,” I blushed, causing a soft smile to curve his lips. 

“I fixed us some breakfast. It’s not iHop or anything, but it’s edible.”

I chuckled, going to him to kiss his cheek. “As long as it’s food, I’ll eat it.” 

“Good,” he said, tilting my chin to cover my lips with his before I knew what he was doing. He kissed me slowly, full of sweet lethargy, and took hold of my mouth with his skilled, hot tongue, his lips guiding mine with a soft grip. His scent and taste fused together to weaken my senses and loosen the steadiness of my knees. And just like that, he broke the kiss, leaving me aroused and aching for his touch. Looking into his dark eyes I knew I was not alone, for desire coiled into his very pupils, heating me with their intensity. 

“Well, let’s put your cooking to the test,” I said, smiling at him as I took my seat at the counter. 

His watchful eyes stayed moody but he gave me a smile and sat beside me, “I hope I pass.”

“I promise I won’t punish you,” I joked, rolling my eyes at him. He chuckled, seemingly more at ease, and started to drink his coffee. He took it with only a teaspoon of sugar, while I prepared mine with two and eased a few ounces of creamer into the dark liquid. My, my, my, how my agent would frown down on me if she knew how freely I was eating. Oh well, I was taking a break anyway and I refused to feel guilty about it.