Chapter 22 - Heaven and Hell

Really sorry for the wait. Shit's been crazy. You'll know about it if you read the message on my wall. Lol. Please vote, comment, and fan.

Laters,

____________________________________________________________

This is rated-R. I'm thinking of changing the story's rating. But I don't know, you tell me. Don't say I didn't warn you. (;

***

I watched him, my breath coming in shallow notes. His eyes, dark with arousal, pierced into my skin.

Cisco looked away, ran a hand through his thick mass of hair and clenched the other one at his side. He was so tense...

“Why won’t you look at me?” I asked, my voice coming out as a croaked whisper from having remained silent for so long. 

He scoffed, and turned his attention to me. Those eyes, now plagued with a troubled expression, pained me. 

“Because with the way you’re looking at me,” he paused, taking in a breath, “I know I won’t be able to restrain myself.” 

His words hit me like a fire, slowly burning my body from the inside. Outside, I was wet, tight, ready for him. And we hadn’t even touched.

“What if I don’t want you to?”

The need I felt for him made me bold.

“You can’t be serious.”

“Why would I joke about this?” I asked, hurt that he’d even consider it. I wasn’t a teenager and I’d never play with something this important. I thought he knew that. 

He looked at me, asking himself the same question, and said nothing. 

Now I was getting angry, frustrated. Did he not want what I wanted? Was I that insignificant to him that he’d play with me, kiss me, and not expect me to want more? I was a woman, of course I wanted him. Yes, I knew I wouldn’t get everything I wished for because Cisco wasn’t the settling down type of man. But I was just asking for sex. Wet, hot, wonderful sex.

If there was anything crucial to mankind, it was sex. And Cisco, the only man I’ve ever wanted, didn’t seem to want to do it with me.

Angered and hurt, I almost hissed at him, “What? You don’t want me?”

He scoffed. “Why would you even think that?” His jaw clenched and every muscle in his body tightened to the point of frightening. I could only imagine what he could do with those muscles.

“Because it seems you want to do anything but have sex with me.”

He shook his head in disbelief. “You’re right, I don’t want to have sex with you. I want to make love to you, Mila. Two very different things,” Cisco said, his words raw, sending the blood to rush through my veins. He spoke that one word beautifully, perfectly; love.

“Then please, don’t hold back,” I said, my voice sounding almost like a plea. 

“Come here,” he ordered, his voice soft but forceful. For some unknown reason, desire pooled deep in my belly, loving the possessive edge.

I did as he said, walking to him until there were only inches of space left between us.

He would close the gap.

Hesitantly, I looked into his eyes, knowing they’d consume me. 

And they did, my world becoming his particular shade of darkest brown. Francisco became everything. Everything.