MONEY DREAM56.

BJ, Church and Cory had been together for most of the day, so they drove his car to pick Zaire up from work. But BJ drive Church's car instead of him because said he wasn't feeling too good. When Zaire climbed into the back of the car, Church was sitting quietly in the back with his head down, and his True Religion hoody completely covering his face.

'Church? You ok hun?' This was strange and unlike him.

'I dunno.' He dragged his hand down his face. 'I'm...not feeling well. I need to go home, take me home please.'

'Cool.'

On the way to his house, Church made BJ stop the car, he rushed out and vomited all over the pavement. Everyone became slightly concerned. Zaire made him drink some water and rubbed his back when she noticed he was shivering.

As he walked into his house, his mind was on his twin sister. He needed to call her, speak to her, hear her voice. He felt like he was going to be sick again, he hurried to the nearest bathroom and vomited into the toilet. His mum heard this and came into the bathroom and noticed how pale Church's skin was looking and he wasn't even light skinned.

'Church? What's wrong?'

'Mum...' He wiped his mouth. 'I...I feel cold.'

They say that identical twins share a special bond; it is something which is almost telepathic. Twins seem to share an inherent understanding of their co-twin's emotional state. They can literally feel when the other may be in crisis or danger.

'Cold?' His mother was confused.

'Yeah, I feel weird mum, something is w-wrong, I feel weak, call Dylan...call Dylan.' His hands were shaking as he tried to reach into his pocket and get his phone. His mother began to feel frightened now.

'Rio!' She screamed. She told Church to sit down where he was and used his phone to call Dylan. It went straight to voicemail. Church couldn't shake off the worried feeling in fact, it was intensifying.

'She's not picking up.' When she looked back she noticed Church was sweating and shivering at the same time.

'I need to speak to her, mum I feel bad...I feel sick.' Church's head felt heavy, he felt like he was about to pass out. His chest tightened and he winced in agony.

The gunshots rang out in the daylight, causing Dylan's neighbour to come out of her house. Ladera was on the floor, balled up, hugging herself. She instantly picked her up and called her daughter to take her into their house and called the ambulance and police.

'Riooooo!' He heard his mum call him once more. Rio woke up, feeling like he had slept the day away. He looked at his phone, no missed calls or text from Rafiah. That was strange she always called or text him just before she clocked in at work. He called her but she didn't pick up. He yawned and went downstairs to see what his mum wanted from him.

'Mum?' He walked into the hallway and saw the look of fear in her eyes and his heart skipped a beat. Before he could ask anything, he heard Church's voice, so he walked past his mother into the bathroom.

'I don't feel good man...' Church had his head in his hands. 'I need to go and see Dylan.'

'Bro, what's wrong?' Rio was confused but their mother has seen this before, Rio was too young to remember. Now she understood.

When Dylan and Church were about 8, Church had football training and Dylan was helping her make dinner which she usually loved doing. But that day was different, she wouldn't stop crying and she refused to help. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, even when they asked she couldn't explain she was probably too young to fathom the feeling. That feeling of fear that washed over her. Anxiety and distress. All she knew was that her dad had to drive her to Church's football training. She wouldn't stop crying and telling her parents she needed to go to Church, so finally their father drove her to Church's football training where they discovered he'd just broken his legs 20 minutes before.