MONEY DREAM65.

'Hi Church,

So happy to hear from you that letter meant a lot to me. How are you doing? I'm so happy that you've met people you know because I know prison can be a scary place. I hope it's not all too daunting. What's the food like? Do you wear a uniform? Do you share a cell?

Every time I watch a programme with some sort of prison within it I keep wondering is this what it's like for you? Is it like what is like on tv?

By the time you get this I know your birthday may have passed. I wish you a happy birthday and many blessings. I know God, Dylan and Maro are all smiling down on you. Though you're not here we all of us we are thinking about you more than ever today.

Tell me what's on your mind? What's a typical day like for you?

I feel happy that you have peace of mind. Forgiveness is not for the other person it is for you. And the longer you hold on the pain the past and the hurt the longer you won't be free. So I'm happy and your freedom is helping me let go myself. So thank you...

Everyone is doing well. It brings me joy to see how much of an amazing father Rio is to Keanu. We can all agree that fatherhood has truly made him a man. Those are the things that make me smile nowadays. I do hope that the same happens for Cory.

I really love him you know I don't know and I can't remember how but I do. I'm scared. Tomorrow he could change and become someone else. One thing our child needs is consistency.

I know Cory is no good for me but I also know I can no can love another the way I love him. And that nobody can like me the way he does. He's messed up but I love him that way. That's what no one understands its me that knows how to handle his behaviour.

Isn't it better to love and lose than to not have loved at all?

Dylan's birthday celebration was amazing and so beautiful and touching. Her boyfriend made a lovely speech about her that made us all laugh and cry. Ladera read a poem, all her family and friends from the hospital where she worked were there. Just showed how she had a heart of gold. It was painful but so uplifting. She's our angel now. And even though it hurts, and we've lost someone dear; everything happens for a reason. Sometimes it takes an angel to show the rest of us how to walk in the light of the Lord-'

She looked down at her watch and realised it was time for her to leave work. She had to stop writing her latest letter to Church. She had taken the afternoon off.

Zaire had been busy and the deaths that had recently occurred meant that she had missed her 28 weeks scan and she was fast approaching 32 weeks. Cory had booked her an appointment so he could finally accompany her to an ultrasound session. This would be the first time she'd been alone and speak to him since the incident with Lorraine.

They had communicated through and Zaire had arranged for them to meet at the hospital.

He walked into the waiting room and she immediately noticed his face. Just under his cheek his skin was bright red and sore. Instead of his tear drop tattoo there was only a faint outline.

Zaire's head tilted as she looked at him questioningly.

'I'm not tryna be crying no more.' He said, reading her mind. 'No more tears.' He leaned in and kissed her head. She held him close for a moment.

'I'm so proud of you.' She whispered.

'And plus it makes me look too hood.'

Zaire laughed at the irony but said nothing.

'I know what you're thinking I look ghetto anyway right?' He laughed with his unsmiling face

'You got jokes for someone who doesn't smile.'