MONEY DREAM3.

Like Zaire, yet another female boss, inspirational writer with an imagination like woww.. mind blowing to be honest. Such stunning talent and an undeniable God given gift.

TOO MUCH LOVE <3

"BOOST, YOU'RE MAD! YOU ARE ACTUALLY MAD!"

 "I was just sharing my souvenirs with you." He watched her shake and turned away from the bed. She couldn't bear to look at it, knowing they had coming from live human bodies. Cory had this deep instance stare as if he was laughing at her with his eyes. "They were part of my collection."

Never let anyone disrespect you. Disrespect is unacceptable.

"You disrespected me, Zai...and you know how Boost bites back..."

Sometimes Cory scared her though. Whether he was Boost or Cory – he scared her. She hated when she looked at him and his eyes were empty. It made her blood run cold. That was how he appeared as their eyes locked, like she meant nothing to him. As though he'd forgotten the mutual trust they had for each other. Like he was just teaching another one of his b*tches a lesson. It angered her, why did he have this urge to control her so badly. Zaire had to admit that sometimes, he truly made her sick. Why couldn't Cory exist without Boost? She wanted Boost gone, dead. But she had a strong feeling that Cory and Boost could only exist if both were alive so there would never be a Cory without a Boost.

She couldn't believe she'd been kidding herself for so long, truly believing that one day she would be his girl. That he'd open his heart up to love.

"You're just a pathetic little boy...who plays games." His ice toned eyes pierced through her. Her words spoke volumes, he understood her clearly. Did she think she had leverage over him?

His arm stretched down and dragged her bedside lamp, he used such force that the plug came out of the socket. He threw it hard against her shelf, smashing it into pieces.

"BOOST, STOP! F*CKING STOP IT!" He pushed the shelf down causing all her books to come crashing down. "OH MY GOD BOOST! YOU TERRIFY ME, YOU REALLY DO..." Zaire held her hand on his chest, trying to calm him down. She looked down at the destruction he'd caused in a matter of seconds. "You just destroy and hurt and break...you the punisher yeah, are you Mr. f*cking retribution? BOOST TELL ME!" She looked in straight in his eyes, showing no fear. Maybe Boost had broken her too?

Never show fear: this was Zaire's rule and a habit she'd had lived by even before she was accustomed to this life. She told herself to never fear any man. Only God, yes, it was hard but if she didn't, especially being a female, she'd be crushed in this big bad world.

He stood above her like a looming dark shadow and stared back as if he was looking right through her.

She used to find it amazing how he would do that when she tried to hide her feelings he'd look right At her, through and read her. Somehow, he knew her so well. Too well.

Disappointment consumed her. She felt like she had nothing left, no hope of ever having his heart. So why should she care about his feelings now, he certainly didn't care about hers.

"Sometime you..." She looked away shaking her head.

"Go on. Say it..." Cory grabbed her by the edges of her jaw, pulling her face to towards him.

She pushed him away.

"Make me sick. You're sick Boost." She spat, because she wanted her words to hurt him. To sting him. But she knew they wouldn't, they didn't impact him. In fact, it hurt her that she was admitting to herself these worrying attributes about the boy she'd already given her heart to. "Sometimes... I think you're pure, uncontaminated evil."