MONEY DREAM15.

*let the party commence! I'm too mad about music chaiii ^.^ chapters back to normal after this one *gets down lowww*

Well in comes di ting dem call di broken heart

This blessed love will never part

Yuh dun know it's from the start mi tell dem seh ah Dutty Yeah!!

Ah Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby!

Boy you make me holler, boy you make me sweat and I can't get your tenderness...

Zaire had to giggle when Maro began to whine like the boy in the video, holding an imagery hat, biting down on his lip and moving from side to side, regardless, she followed his lead. She was impressed with his rhythm and skills.

"Maro, allow her with your antics, can't you just behave yourself for one night?" Fola was cracking up as he approached them. Zaire recognised him as he'd been dancing with Lexy earlier. One look at him, and she could tell he was the cocky type who got any girl he wanted. She smirked at this thought, thinking he and Maro made a great team. He had on a fitted black t-shirt which drew attention to his muscles; he was well built and very attractive. When he smiled, it was enough to make a girl quiver. Clear light skinned face and big, adorable light eyes. The kind of beauty that made a girl want to scream praises to God wherever she was when Fola passed by.

"Shh Fola, I'm in the groove though."

"Hey Fola." Zaire took it upon herself to greet him. "I'm Zaire."

"Hmm." He grinned. "I've heard about you..." He winked at her.

"Good stuff, I hope."

"Ha-"

"Fola, duss please." Maro said with attitude but in a jokey manner.

Fola simply sniggered at him. Zaire had noticed plenty of girls giving Fola and Maro lustful stares and as usual it amused them. Many wormed their way through and began to dance with them. It didn't even worry her.

Ashanti's Rock Wit You played, followed by Rain On Me and Foolish. Maro gave her a bewildered and annoyed look; his eyes bulged out making her laugh as a girl lifted her thigh and started grinding slowly on him.

"It's cool." She mouthed as Priscilla dragged her away. "I'll be back to dominate the ass!" She winked.

"Zaire, look who I've found!"

Zaire had seen many people she knew, she smiled and said hi to boys, there were also girls she knew. Some which hated or disliked her for reasons which were not known to her – many gave her cold blank stares, few screwed up their faces at her. There were also some she was cool with, when she normally saw them they'd say hi and bye to each other. They weren't exactly her associates but she didn't mind them.

"Hey girls, having a good time?" She beamed with her arm over Priscilla's shoulder, at Holly and Joness. Most of the time when she saw them around or at events they rolled in an infamous foursome which consisted of those two, as well as Lorraine and Rebecca. Lorraine and Rebecca were two girls who'd been involved with Cory and had had abortions of his children. Zaire had previously spotted Lorraine who she was cool with but Rebecca despised Zaire with a passion. Zaire was relieved that Rebecca wasn't here, not because she feared her but because she knew that Rebecca loved to make a scene, and Zaire just wanted to enjoy her night and be care free.

"Yes girl!" Holly's long curly blonde hair swayed as she danced along to Chingy and Tyrese's Pulling Me Back.

The four girls ended up dancing on a table with one another. They jumped and span carelessly to Thong Song, Bobby Valentino's Slow Down, Excuse Me Miss by Jay Z and Pharrell, Trey Songz's Sex Fo Yo Stereo, TLC's No Scrubs, One Wish by Ray J , All My Life by K-Ci, and JoJo and All I Have by Jennifer Lopez and LL Cool J.