Chapter Nineteen

Louis loves his new collar.

He's currently standing in the bathroom, completely nude, except for his collar, as he fixes his fringe in the mirror while Harry brushes his teeth. Louis is bouncing on his heels, one hand wrapped around his middle with his hand splayed across his tiny tiny tummy and the other playing with his hair and collar.

He stretches his neck to the side and hums, then stretches to the other side, all the while oblivious to the eyes looking at him through the mirror. When he finally does meet Harrys eyes through the mirror, the Dominant is smirking, a bit of his white teeth showing.

Louis frowns immediately. "What?" He asks, deadpan.

Harry shakes his head and bites his lip. "You're so cute."

Louis' eyes narrow at his reflection in the glass. He bares his teeth. "I'm not cute. I'm ferocious." Harry laughs, his eyebrows coming together as he shakes his head. "Like a lion."

"Well you're the cutest lion I've ever seen," Harry says smartly. The taller man jerks forward when he feels something smack his bum, a whipping sound reverberating around the large bathroom. His mouth falls open. "Did you just fucking hit me?"

Louis' tail, his little weapon, rubs up Harrys arm and smiles sweetly, starting to walk away. "Like I said, ferocious."

Harry reaches over and pinches his bum. The little Neko squeals and jumps up, whipping around to swat at Harrys hand. He bares his teeth and growls cutely. Harry smacks his bum. "Don't growl at me, pet."

Louis squeaks and rushes into the bedroom, jumping on the bed. He sits on all fours and turns to look at his curly haired Dom. He smirks, wiggling his bum in the air. "Think I need to get..." he bits his lip, "...punished?"

A low groan escapes Harrys lips. He turns the light off and makes his way to his Submissive, pulling him over his lap. He spanks his bare bottom ten times. Louis grips onto his pant leg, gasping softly and whimpering his thanks and the number.

Harry soon lays back, removing his jeans. Louis straddles his hips and grinds his bum down on Harry's cock. Harry groans and grabs his dick, lining it up with Louis' hole before the small boy lowers down, groaning at the stretch.

Harry places his hand on Louis' baby bump, rubbing his hip bones as the Neko swivels his hips, moaning loudly as he rides his Dominant. He rolls his hips down, jabbing his prostate. He cries out, repeating the motion. He bounces up and down, whimpering and whining.

He's too absorbed in the overwhelming experience that he doesn't notice the weak nudging on his lower abdomen. But, Harry being the observant person he is, knows right away and gasps, rolling his head back and closing his eyes.

As his child, or children, bump against his hands, he pulls Louis down to connect there lips. The boy cums immediately in between their bodies, painting their stomachs. He falls limp on the hard body under him. Harry grabs his hips roughly and flips them over, pounding into the small hybrid. Louis stretches out against the blankets and throws his head back, moaning loudly.

Harry buries his face in Louis' shoulder as he cums, stilling his entire body as he paints his Submissives velvet walls. Louis moans and rubs Harry's back with his small hands, snuggling into him.

Harry pulls out after a few silent minutes. Louis groans and lays limp against the bed sheets. He barely notices Harry leaving and returning with a wash cloth, cleaning him up and pulling the blankets over his body.

A few minutes later, Harry joins him and closes the light, slipping under the covers and pulling the boy close. Louis squeals in surprise and flips over, nuzzling into Harrys chest.