➀➇

Scene 14: Liam's apartment

LOUIS: "Harder Liam!" (Scream, arches back)

LIAM: "So tight for daddy" (ramming his còck into Louis repeatedly)

LOUIS: "Liam!" (yells in a high note)

LIAM: "I found your sweet spot. Hold on cause I'm not finished with you yet." (Smirks, then thrust deeper hitting Louis's prostate)

LOUIS: "You're going to make me Cüm for the second time." (Weak moan)

LIAM: "How about four times untouched?" (grins picking up speed)

LOUIS: "Daddy!" (Louis cüms for the second time)

LIAM: "That was a fun working in bed"

LOUIS: "I won't be able to walk for about two months, but it was worth it."

LIAM: "I'm happy you came by. I'm sorry for making a big deal about you wanting to be my boyfriend. I don't know why I freaked out like that. I ruined my own birthday party."

LOUIS: "I'm just glad that we're working through it. I don't want to lose you Liam." (sighs)

LIAM: "You won't lose me Louis. I care too much about you to leave you. I want to be your boyfriend."

LOUIS: "Really?"

LIAM: "Yeah. Besides the amazing sëx we've been having, you were the only person who took the time and did a surprise birthday part for me. You really care for me Louis and I admire that deeply in my heart."

LOUIS: "You're kïlling the sëx mood with mushy sentimental talk, but I care for you a lot as well Liam" (kisses Liam

LIAM: "Ready for round 2?"

LOUIS: "I'm always ready for more of the Payne train." (Phone buzz on the night stand)

LIAM: "Don't pick it up."

LOUIS: "It could be important" (chuckles, reached over to get his phone and answers it) "Hello"

HAYLEY: "Daddy! Zayn fainted and I'm scared!"

LOUIS: "Don't worry sweetheart. I'm going home now." (Rushes out of bed)

HAYLEY: "okay daddy." (hangs up)

LIAM: "Something wrong?"

LOUIS: "My daug- I mean cousin found Zayn fainted on the floor. I need to make sure my bro is okay."

Scene 15: Louis's apartment.

ZAYN: "I'm fine Louis."

LOUIS: "No you're not. You should go to the hospital and get checked out."

ZAYN: "I already know what's wrong with me."

LOUIS: "Care to tell me what the hell is going on with with you."

ZAYN: "I'm pregnant."

LOUIS: "When did this happened? Who's the father?"

ZAYN: "Harry.... Obviously it's Niall's but I doubt he'll want this baby." (Huffed)

LOUIS: "What are you going to do with the baby?"

ZAYN: "Keep him or her, but I won't tell Niall cause I know he won't care, it's been two weeks since since the hospital incident. He's probably screwing around with multiply people in bed. The baby is more important than him. He's been a dïck head since I gave him my virginity."

LOUIS: "Just have a conversation with him, you won't have to be alone. I've been in your position before  and you always been their for Hayley."

ZAYN: "Why are you being so supportive? You told me Niall was trouble and I didn't listen to you. I carelessly being a slüt for him and now I'm going to have a baby from him. I'm a terrible person."

LOUIS: "You're not a terrible person Zayn. You were trying to please Niall and you thought if you kept coming come back he would fall for you, but if you give him a chonce... Dammit I mean chance, than maybe you guys can work it out.

ZAYN: "I thought I was the only one who kept saying chonce instead of chance." (Laughs a little)

LOUIS: "Go see him and see what happens."

ZAYN: "Okay, thanks bro."

LOUIS:  "Anytime bro."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #PregnantZayn if you like this chapter.

I'm thinking Troye Sivan as Harry's love interest. Yes or no?

Vote

And

Comment