Prologue

Scene 1: Liam's bedroom, 10:00pm

LIAM: (stretched out on the bed, while having a conversation with Niall on the phone) "What are your plans for tonight?"

NIALL: (yawns) "Nothing really. I'm probably going to wank off, or watch some YouTube videos.

LIAM: (monotone voice) "I really didn't need to hear that first part."

NIALL: (laughs) "I'm being honest aren't I? Besides, you need to go out into the world and get laid.

LIAM: (rolled his eyes) as he switches his cell phone to the other ear) "Why are you so obsessed with me getting laid?

NIALL: (dramatic sighs) "You need a good fück to keep you stable. (Amused look) "I bet you have all that sëxually attention just building inside that manhood of yours.

LIAM: (defensive tone) "Leave my dïck out of this conversation.

Niall: (smirks) "I'm not seeing anything bad about it. You're huge as fück and you need to start sticking that twelve inch into people's asses.

LIAM: (pointed out) "It's actually ten inches."

NIALL: (deadpanned) "I'm off two inches, give me a break."

LIAM: (raised one eyebrow up) "What's your problem?"

NIALL: (defensive tone) "Nothing, I'm just tired. (lies)

LIAM: (worried) "Are you seriously okay Niall?"

NIALL: (uncomfortable) "Just drop it Liam."

LIAM: (angry) "Niall James Horan! You tell me wants wrong! Or I'll put my foot up your aśś!"

NIALL: (grumbled) "Don't get all daddy mode on me Mr. Twelve inch."

LIAM: (corrected) "Ten inch."

NIALL: (sighs dramatically) "Whatever!"

LIAM: (annoyed) "Just tell me what the hell is going on with you!"

NIALL: (hissed) "I got my old job back okay!?"

LIAM: "Oh, well I don't see anything wrong with that."

NIALL: (rambles) "I told you! Always being all daddy mode on me. I'm not a baby and I'm not a kid either. You better get laid soon, before you pop a blood vessel."

LIAM: (suspicious) "What's the name of your old job?"

NIALL: (caught off guard) "What?"

LIAM: Just tell me before I yell into your ear again."

NIALL: (mumbles) "Filthy Pleasure"

LIAM: (screeches) "What!? Not that phone sêx company again?"

NIALL: "It pays well and I like pleasing guys into getting aroused. It's a win win situation."

LIAM: (rolls eyes) "You can do so much better than that Niall."

NIALL: (smug look) "What if I set you up with the best phone sëx person?"

LIAM: (shouts) "No! No! NO!"

NIALL: (pleads) oh c'mon Liam! You've been so uptight and you can really use some sëxually arousal to clam your arse down."

LIAM: (hissed) "I don't need someone to arousal me."

NIALL: "Just try it and I bet you will be hooked."

LIAM: (gives in) "Fine, but you better give me someone that knows what they're doing."

NIALL: (cheeky smiles) "I'll text you the number and the voice system will ask you if you want a random person, or someone you want directing."

LIAM: (curious) "What's this guy's name?"

NIALL: "We go by nicknames and it's Pornographic Tommo."

LIAM: "What's yours?"

NIALL: (smirks) "Irish moaner."

LIAM: "Forget I asked"

NIALL: (laughs) "Do you like my nickname?"

LIAM: (sighs) "Sure, I guess."

NIALL: "You're ruining my good mood and for your information my nickname is awesome."

LIAM: (yawns) "Then I will go to sleep. Goodnight. (hangs up without warning)

NIALL: (mutters) "Aśśhole."

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the prologue.

I'll try to make the chapters longer. I'm still new at this script writing style and I'm really enjoying it.

Dedication: alt-ziam

Comment

And

Vote