➀➄

Scene 21: Zayn's apartment: 11:11pm

ZAYN: "Are you going to tell me what happened between you and Liam?"

LOUIS:  (mumbles) "I don't want to talk about it."

ZAYN: "C'mon. Everything was going perfect with you guys."

LOUIS: "I'm pretty sure you had a good time with Niall as he fücked you. Try not to be so loud."

ZAYN: "I have an excuse." (Blushes)

LOUIS: "And that is?"

ZAYN: "Niall's dïck is to bomb. It's like I'm addict to being fücked by him. I need sëx therapy if that's a real thing." (Huffed)

LOUIS: "That isn't an excuse to let him use you like that."

ZAYN: "I can't help it. I have no control when Niall becomes aggressive towards me, I become weak and powerless against him." (sighed)

LOUIS: "You little slüt, but if the dïck is too good then I'll let that slide, but I'm serious about staying away from Niall."

ZAYN: (mumbles) "Maybe I should leave in a vacation."

LOUIS: "I don't want you to leave bro. You're my only closest friend." (frowns)

ZAYN: "It will be best if I move on from Niall. I know I'm going to end up in his bed."

LOUIS: "Than I'll go with you."

ZAYN: "What about your daughter?"

LOUIS: "I'll take her with me."

ZAYN: "I don't want you to make changes in your life. I'll just need a month or two alone and away from Niall."

LOUIS: "A month without you is going to be the death of me." (Pouts)

ZAYN: "I'll ask Harry if he can join me. As much as I don't want to admit it. Harry can be the person I want to be with."

LOUIS: "Just don't force yourself to be with Harry, if you know that your heart belongs to Niall."

ZAYN: "Okay, but tell me what happened with you and Liam."

LOUIS: (sighed) "I asked him to be my boyfriend and he freaked out. He just wanted to have a good time with me without any strings attached, that big dïck asshole."

ZAYN: "I'm sorry that happened to you Louis."

LOUIS: "Its not like I'm going to give up on Liam. We're made for each other." (grumbles)

ZAYN: "Are you going to tell him about Haley?"

LOUIS: "If we stop fighting over little things than maybe, but if Liam's leaves because I have a daughter, than I will let him go."

ZAYN: "Things will work out between you guys. I'm sure of it."

LOUIS: "Thanks for being positive bro."

HARRY: (enters Zayn's room) "You have anymore of those BBQ ribs? They are so good." (Licks his fingers)

ZAYN: "No Harry. That food was supposed to be for Liam."

HARRY: "Well he left, so I called dibs after Louis and Liam were fighting. So entertaining."

LOUIS: "Do you have to be here still? You can go home now you now." (annoyed)

HARRY: "How about a joke."

LOUIS: "I'd rather get run over by a car, than listen to your cheesy jokes."

HARRY: "Then where's your keys? I'll happily run over you and your rudeness." (whispers)

LOUIS: "What was that?"

HARRY: "I said all the love." (cheeky smiles)

LOUIS: "What do you see in him? He's so annoying."

ZAYN: (laughs) "Harry isn't that bad."

HARRY: "Let's all get our bibles out for bible study group."

ZAYN: "Okay maybe you're right Louis."

HARRY: "I'm right here. This is why I'm going to tell jokes now, that's your punishment." (threatens)

LOUIS: "Zayn, do you have any tape so I can put around Harry's mouth?"

ZAYN: "Unfortunately no."

HARRY: "What's a golf club's favorite type of music?"

LOUIS: "Murdering you."

HARRY: "Swing! Get it?" (laughs)

ZAYN: "Please stop Harry."

HARRY: "What do you call a fake noodle?"

LOUIS: "Harry! I'm going to suffocate you with a pillow."

HARRY: "An impasta!  Get!? Imposter but impasta. Best jokes in the world."

ZAYN: "I'm so sore from all the terrible jokes."

HARRY: "That's what he said." (winks at Zayn)

LOUIS: "I'm going to puke."

ZAYN: (blushes) "I'll give Harry that one."

HARRY: "You see! This is why Zayn is always babe."

LOUIS: "Where's the pillow." (mumbles annoyed)

ZAYN: (laughs) "Leave Harry alone Louis. (checks vibrating phone) "Hello?"

UNKNOWN CALLER: "Hello, is this Zayn Malik"

ZAYN: "Yes, who's this."

NURSE: "This is Nurse Marilyn and I'm hear to inform you that Niall Horan has been rush into the hospital for a drug overdose, he's dead."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #ZourryHumor if you like this chapter.

Comment

And

Vote