➀➂

Scene 19: Zayn's apartment: 5:21pm.

LOUIS: "Where have you been? I've been calling you."

ZAYN: "I was out with a friend."

LOUIS: "Don't tell me you were with Niall again." (grumbles)

ZAYN: "It wasn't Niall. I've meet a nice person named Harry at the bar." (smiles)

LOUIS: "Oh no. Does he tell terrible jokes?"

ZAYN: "Yeah that's him. He's probably the most down to earth and kindest person I've met."

LOUIS: "He's a bit nuts with those awful jokes and he called the hotline saying is this bible studies group, he's so weird."

ZAYN: "He's not weird. Yes he tells awful jokes, but he's nice to me."

LOUIS: (gasp) "Don't tell you're screwing him?"

ZAYN: (offended) "So every guy I meet, I somehow let them have sëx with me? Stop making bïtchy comments about my life."

LOUIS: "Maybe that came out wrong, I didn't mean to say that, but did you had sëx with Harry?"

ZAYN: "No. We just watched Netflix and chill, I was a little nervous cause this whole notion of being alone with a guy and watching Netflix leads to sëx, but Harry didn't try anything. I was glad he didn't want sêx like Niall."

LOUIS: "Well I'm happy for you. I'm sure this Harry creep I mean guy will treat you right."

ZAYN: (hugs Louis) "Thanks Louis sorry for saying the bïtchy comment thing, I didn't meant it. You're just looking out for me.

LOUIS: "No problem bro. Help me with this surprise birthday party for Liam. You know, no body didn't go to his sixteen birthday party? Liam is the most amazing person I've meet and no body didn't want to be his friend."

ZAYN: "I'm glad you're doing this for him, I bet he will be happy that you're surprising him."

LOUIS: "I'm also thinking about leaving the phone sëx job. I know it pays a lot of money, but I want to get to know Liam more and the job isn't fun as it was." (huffs)

ZAYN: "I think that's a wonderful idea, but when are you going to tell Liam about Hayley?"

LOUIS: (sigh) "I will soon. I pray he doesn't flip out."

ZAYN: "I don't think he will."

(door bell rings)

ZAYN: "Are you expecting anyone?"

LOUIS: "I forgot to mention that about that..."

ZAYN: (opens the door) "What do you want Niall?"

NIALL: "Louis invited me to help him with this surprise birthday party for Liam. Maybe he we go to a bedroom and you can bend over for me." (smirks, kissed zayn on the cheek)

LOUIS: "I was going to tell you Zayn that he was coming to help, but you do not bother Zayn, okay Niall?"

NIALL: "I try not to."  (grins)

ZAYN: (turns to Louis) "Mind if Harry comes by?"

LOUIS: "Yeah of course."

NIALL: "Who's Harry?"

ZAYN: "None of business." (hissed)

NIALL: "Give me a chonce."

ZAYN: "I already did Niall, but all you want is sëx and I'm tired of you treating me like shït."

NIALL: "I need you Zayn. I need my dirty bad boy naked, it makes me soft and in control."

ZAYN: "I won't submit to."

NIALL: "If Louis wasn't here I would've pinned you against the wall and fücked you right their. Do you me a favor and don't wear tank tops around me. It drives me wild."

LOUIS: "Why don't you go help me put decorations." (Pulling Niall away from Zayn)

ZAYN: "It's going to be long day." (Huff, with a slight blush)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #ZouiallDrama if you like this chapter.

Vote

And

Comment

I have a Ziam book called Hotline Bling. Check it out, if you want.