➀➆

Scene 23: Wolverhampton Hospital: 2:03am

LOUIS: "Not to be shady, but why are you still following Zayn? You know, he clearly is infatuated with Niall."

HARRY: "Niall has hurt Zayn so much, I doubt he'll go back to him."

LOUIS: "I think Zayn can change Niall. They have a bond more than just sëx."

HARRY: (shakes his head) "Zayn is only going to get hurt again cause Niall doesn't believe in love."

LOUIS: "Maybe, but don't give yourself hope. Even if you say is true. Zayn will only be happy with Niall."

HARRY: (huff) "With my bad jokes and good looks, Zayn will be with me."

LOUIS: (rolls eyes) "I'm really trying not to be a dïck here Harry, but you should find someone else."

HARRY: (angry) "You're being a dïck and a big turd."

LOUIS: "I'm trying not to drag you for filth and not sass. We probably have a few minutes before Zayn comes back and we go our separate ways."

HARRY: "You're just plain rude and annoying. I don't know how Liam can be with you."

LOUIS: (angry) "Excuse me? I don't know what Zayn sees in you. All I see is a childish brat that can't tell jokes to his life and is a freak. Go fück yourself Harry."

HARRY: (chuckles bitterly) "Sorry, your dïck is too small for that."

LOUIS: "At least I can get dïck. The person you like won't ever want to be with a person like you. Get buy some cats and tell your jokes to them. They'll probably survive and not murder themselves." (sassed)

HARRY: "I love cats and rather have them than be loose and probably infected butt hole with diseases." (Mutters)

LOUIS: "What was that?"

HARRY All the fücking love." (Fake smiles)

LOUIS: (sees Zayn limping as Niall walks next to him with a smirk) "Don't me you let him..."

ZAYN: (Whispers to Louis) "One minute I sworn I wasn't going to, but next minute I'm being fück into the hospital mattress.... Niall is my Irish Greek god and his dïck too bomb. I'm not ashamed."

LOUIS: "Is Niall willing to change? That's what I only care about. You deserve better bro and not because his dïck too good."

ZAYN: (nods) "Yes! Niall told me he was willingly to try to be in a relationship with me."

LOUIS: "Just be careful okay? He can change his mind and hurt you again."

ZAYN: "This his is last chance or I'm just going to have to move on from him..... Even if the D is to good."

HARRY: "You better treat Zayn right." (grumbles)

NIALL: "It's none of your damn business what I do with Zayn." (hissed)

HARRY: "It is my business when you hurt him and he deserve way better than you. You're scum that takes advantage of him for sëx, you don't care about him."

NIALL: "You don't know shît Harry. Zayn will always be mine and not yours."

HARRY: "You will fûck up and I will treat Zayn better and give him the love that he needs."

NIALL: (snorts out a laugh) "I can try to give Zayn love, but I certainly give him enough to make his eyes roll back in his head."

HARRY: "You son of a bïtch!" (Punches Niall in he face)

ZAYN:: "What the hell is going on!?" (Grabs Niall away from Harry)

NIALL: "That fücker punch me cause he can't have you."

HARRY: "All Niall talks about is how you will keep crawling back to him over that mind blowing sëx you guys have, I'm sick and tired of him treating you like you don't have feelings."

ZAYN: (turns to Niall) "Is this true Niall? I may rant about that I love doing intimate stuff with you, but I want us to be together. I want you to try and experience love with me."

NIALL: "I'm going to try okay? Just tell joke boy to stop trying to interfere with our life's."

HARRY: "You're such a cünt Niall and when you break Zayn again I'll be the one to save him from you. (walks out of the hospital)

LOUIS: "I just went to the vending machine to get some chips and the drama is over? Dammit." (Grumbles)

ZAYN: "I think we should all go home. I'm exhausted and I need to babysit Hayley." (sighs)

NIALL: "Can I stay over at your house?"

ZAYN "I think it's best for you to go home. We had a crazy day and I'm really tired."

NIALL: "Tired of what? Me? If you want to take poor crappy Harry's side than fine, but don't come crying to me when you want my dïck up your aśś." (Hissed, then leaves the hospital)

LOUIS "Damn two guys want you, but you love Niall's D, but he can't give you love yet Harry can, but you like Niall. This is so addicting like a good ass book."

ZAYN: "I'll see you tomorrow bro, I really in a joking mood." (leaves hospital)

LOUIS: "Bro! Don't be mad at me!" (Runs after Zayn)

______________________________________________________________________________

Comment #NarryWantsZayn if you like this chapter.

Vote

And

Comment