Scene 14: Wolverhampton, bar 11:30pm

(Liam and Louis sitting at the bar, while Zayn serves them late night drinks)

LOUIS:  (worried)  "I haven't heard from you last night, everything okay?"

ZAYN: "Yeah I've slept in most of the day. I needed to rest." (lies smoothly)

LOUIS:  "That's good. You'll forget about Niall in no time."

ZAYN:  (frowns) "I don't think I'll forget about him anytime soon. I gave him my virginity and it felt good to be with him."

LOUIS:  "I warned you about him Zayn and you still snuck away to be with him knowing that he sleeps around with many people. You aren't special to him."

ZAYN: (offended) "Maybe I was special to Niall. (Mumbles)

LIAM:  (kisses Louis's cheek) "Easy up on Zayn, he had a crush on Niall for the longest and yes he got hurt in the end, but maybe Niall can change for him."

LOUIS:  "Have you seen anyone change Niall into thinking anything other than sëx?"

LIAM: (shook his head) "No."

LOUIS: "Then it proves my point that Niall won't ever change."

ZAYN: (defensive) "You aren't giving Niall a chance.... Maybe he will in the future, you don't know that."

LOUIS: "Cute how you're defending him when he threw you out his apartment like you were a piece of meat."

ZAYN: (hurt) "Can you stop telling me I fücked up already?" (Slightly yells)

LOUIS:  "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry bro. I sometimes put on tough love on you cause I don't ever what you to suffer over a guy,         especially Niall. That's why I told you to stay away from him and find someone else."

ZAYN:  "No body can compare to Niall." (sighs)   

LOUIS:  "You only slept with him once and you're already fallen him? Zayn, you gotta forget about him."

LIAM: (softer tone) "Louis is right Zayn, you have to move on and you'll find the perfect guy for you. Who won't take advantage of you."

NIALL: (already walks in bar, hears conversation) "Are you applying that I advantage of Zayn?"

LOUIS: "Did you?" (taunted)

NIALL: (sits two chair away from Louis) "You forget that Zayn called me and was begging for it. I wasn't the one who called him, he came to me."

"LIAM: (angry) "Can you treat Zayn with more respect? He clearly infatuated with you, but you just treat me like sêx object."

NIALL: "I don't know why I'm being attacked because he wanted my Irish dïck and I gave him the boot after. What makes Zayn so special?"

LOUIS:  "He was a virgin you little shït."

NIALL: (shocked) "What? I didn't know that. Is that true Zayn?"

ZAYN: (blushes embarrassedly, nods head) "It didn't matter cause you didn't hurt me."

NIALL: "I'm shocked that you were even a virgin. I mean look how damn sêxy you are. Last night was a night to remember, you were a screamer." (smirks)

LOUIS: (confused) "Last night? What do you mean last night?"

ZAYN: "Louis I can explain."

LOUIS: "You lied to me again Zayn. I told you to stay away from Niall twice and you still sleeping with him. It's like you want to get hurt on purpose."

ZAYN: (babbles) "I'm so sorry bro. I couldn't stay away from him. I just couldn't stop my feet from going to his apartment and having sëx with Niall. I'll try not to, but I know I can't resist."

NIALL: "How about you close up the bar and bring that cute little arse back home to my place. I've missed you under me."

LOUIS:  "No, he's going to stay in my house and you will go by yourself home."

NIALL: "Plenty of slüts outside. If I can't get Zayn, than I'll just find anyone." (spat)

ZAYN: "Get out of my bar." (tries to remind claim)

NIALL: "I didn't get to order a dri-"

ZAYN: (cuts off Niall) "I said get the hell of my bar! You've caused of pain." (Yells)

NIALL:  "No need to yell, you'll be back on your knees for me at my apartment. Slüts like you always to do." (walks out the bar)

LOUIS:  "Yassss Zayn. You told Niall." (grins)

ZAYN: "You need and Liam need to leave to. It's midnight and I need to start closing the bar." (mumbles, then walks to the back of the bar)

LOUIS: (calls out) "Zayn? Come back."

LIAM: "He needs to be alone right now. He's finally realize that Niall's a jackašš and doesn't care about him, like he does."

LOUIS: "I hate being right about Niall. Zayn wear his heart on his sleeve and just wants to be love." (cuddles against Liam)

LIAM: "I'm sure Zayn will find his special someone and Niall will regret it losing someone like him."

LOUIS: "I agree. Mind if I crash at your apartment?"

LIAM: "Yeah sure. I want you naked in my bed as soon, as we get inside my apartment." (Smirks)

LOUIS: "Anything for you Daddy Payne."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #ZaynWantsLove if you like this chapter.

Dedication: NarryLovingBoybandHi

If anyone is interested, I have a Zayn het story called: Spotless Mind. Check it out, if you like.

Vote

And

Comment