Scene 2: Liam's couch, 12:00pm.

LIAM: (sprawls out on the couch nervously punches the numbers into his phone, then puts his cell phone against his ear)

OPERATOR: (robotic voice) "Welcome to Filthy Pleasure phone sëx hotline. Press one for a women, press two for a man, or say a name you want specifically."

LIAM: "Pornographic Tommo."

OPERATOR: (robotic voice) "one moment please, Pornographic Tommo will be with you in just a moment."

LOUIS: "Hello and welcome to Filthy Pleasure hot line. Do you want anything specific?"

LIAM: (Nervous) "I'm not really sure what I want."

LOUIS: (purring voice) "Do you want me to stoke your big ego?"

LIAM: (heart races and slightly hard) "Yes and the names Liam."

LOUIS: (cheeky smiles) "Okay Liam. Before we start it's a dollar a minute and I will be charge into your phone bill. Is that okay?"

LIAM: (smoothly) "Money isn't a issue for me."

LOUIS: "Oh so you gotta like that daddy?"

LIAM: (blushes and grows harder) "Yeah I got it like that. I have a ten inch snake for you to play with."

LOUIS: (moans) "Oh yeah daddy? Are you touching yourself?"

LIAM: (moans and puts one hand down his pants grabbing his cøck) "Yes."

LOUIS: "Are you throbbing wet big daddy?"

LIAM: (stroking his ten inch) "Oh yes! Keep going."

LOUIS: "You make me horny Liam, you know that right? I just wanna ride your ten inch snake bouncing on up and down on you. I have the biggest ass in the world for you and it's really tight for you."

LIAM: "I bet you do." (continues to stroke his length)

LOUIS: (soothing voice) "Close your eyes and picture me riding your snake, as grind on you big daddy Liam."

LIAM: (quicken his strokes) "Fück! I'm already close."

LOUIS: (moans loudly) "Picture yourself fûcking me senseless as I start moaning like a slüt. I'm only your whøre daddy Liam."

LIAM: (cüms inside his pants, breathing heavily) "Wow that was really hot and made me feel less tense."

LOUIS: (Smiles proudly) "I'm glad you enjoyed that experience Liam, I hope you become a regular costumer of mine."

LIAM: (jealously tone) "You have other customers?"

LOUIS: "Don't be jealous daddy, but they aren't as mature like you."

LIAM: "Have you climaxed yet?"

LOUIS: "I've been working for this hot line for about two years and no has asked me that. They either hang up once they get off and to answer your question no I haven't."

LIAM: (bites lip) "Can I try to make you cüm?"

LOUIS: (genuinely moans) "Whatever you want big daddy Liam."

LIAM: (nervous) "I'm not sure where to start, I haven't been good at phone sēx"

LOUIS: (encourages) "There's always a first for everything Liam. I like things rough, so what do you do to me? Be dirty as possible."

LIAM: "I would push you against the wall, as I shove my ten inch Payne train inside you and then make you choke on it..... Better?" (uncertain)

LOUIS: (uses his shoulder to clutch the phone, as he stick a finger up his arse and uses the hand to pump his cøck) "Oh god Liam! Keep going!"

LIAM: "I would make you bounce on the Payne train, as I jerk you off roughly until you can't walk anymore."

LOUIS: "Daddy!" (orgasmed and moans) "Wow I haven't felt that good in such a long time. Have you considered becoming a sëx operator yourself?"

LIAM: "I don't wanna degrade myself for being that type of person."

LOUIS: (defensive) "What's that suppose to mean? Just because my job is to arousal men doesn't mean I don't have respect for myself. This job supports my family that needs money. I guess people like you are born with a silver spoon in their mouth."

LIAM: (apologetic tone) "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to offend you for what you do. I meant to say I wouldn't personally do this, but I had a great time." (smiles weakly)

LOUIS: (uncaring) "Anyways we've been talking for about twenty four minutes so that equal to twenty four dollars that will be charged into your next billing."

LIAM: "That's totally fine with me, but do you accept my apology?"

LOUIS: "Sure." (lies)

LIAM: "Can I know your first name?"

LOUIS: "I'm not allowed to give out my personal information, but I can make an exception. It's Louis."

LIAM: "Nice name."

LOUIS: "I'm hanging up now."

LIAM: (pouts) "Already? Did I do something wrong?"

LOUIS: "you're still being charged, so instead of twenty four minutes, now it's thirty."

Liam: (slighted irritated) "I already told you that I have the money to pay for this."

LOUIS: "This is getting to weird for me, I usually hang up when I fulfilled my costumers desire. Have I not?"

LIAM: "Of course you have."

LOUIS: "Then I'm done talking. Have a goodnight Liam." (Hangs up immediately)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #LiloPhoneSmut if you like this chapter.

Dedication: caffeinatedream

Comment

And

Vote