➁➀

Scene 21: Louis's apartment: 8:21pm

LOUIS: (walks toward the door and opens it) "Liam? What are you doing here?"

LIAM: "I wanted to make sure everything was okay. You didn't really give me a explanation on what happened." (Chuckles)

LOUIS: "Oh right. Well Zayn is pregnant with Niall's baby and they seem to be working things." (Opens the door wider to let Liam inside)

LIAM: "Really? I wasn't expecting that. Do you think that Zayn is faking this whole being pregnant? I mean I know that really loves Niall, but I don't really know Zayn that much."

LOUIS: "How dare you accuse my bro of lying. He wouldn't do that, I know Zayn for many years and he's like a brother to me. He was scared shïtless that he's having a baby with that fück boy that only wants to use him. Maybe this will get Niall to treat my bro right." (Angry)

LIAM: "Okay I shouldn't have assume that about Zayn. I'm sorry."

LOUIS: "Good. Zayn has been nothing but kind and amazing. Just because he has tattoos doesn't mean he's some sort of evil person." (Defensive)

LIAM: "Wow. You must really love him like family."

LOUIS: "Of course I do. He was the only one who helped me took care of Hay-"

LIAM: "Who?"

LOUIS: "Nobody." (lies)

HAYLEY: (walks into the living room) "Daddy. I thought we were going to watch Alice and wonderland?"

LOUIS: "In a moment sweetheart. Please come back into your room. I'll be their in a few minutes."

HAYLEY: "Okay daddy! Love you." (Giggles. Then runs to her room)

LIAM: "Dad? So your a father and didn't even care to tell me?"

LOUIS: "I can explain Liam."

LIAM: "When were you going to tell me?"

LOUIS: "I don't really know, but I was planning on telling you."

LIAM: "I can't believe you lied to me this whole time Louis. Do you have any other things you aren't telling me?"

LOUIS: "I know how this looks bad on me, but I was afraid you wouldn't want to be with me because I'm a single father. I've had many dates in the past, but once I start saying that I have a kid they always leave."

LIAM: "So that gives you the right to lie? I honestly wouldn't mind that you have a daughter. She seems extremely nice and I want us to move in and share everything we have together so we can start a family of our own in the future."

LOUIS: "I want a future with you Liam, but only if you can forgive me for not telling you about Hayley. I'm really sorry Liam, I shouldn't have lied to you."

LIAM: "I need some time alone to think about us. I'm not sure what to think right now. This means I'll be a step parent to your daughter and this is not a easy decision for me to think about." (Sighs)

LOUIS: "Take all the time you need Liam. This is the only thing I lied to you about and this won't happen again if you still want me in your life." (Kisses Liam's cheek)

LIAM: "This is goodbye for now Louis. I'll let you know in person where our relationship stands. "

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Do you think Liam is going to leave Louis or not?

Vote

And

Comment