Scene 10: Wolverhampton, bar 9:30pm

(Niall sitting in the bar, as he waits for Louis to arrive)

LOUIS: (walks into the bar and sits along side Niall) "What do you want?"

NIALL: (sorrow tone) "I'm sorry for playing matchmaker with Liam. I thought, I was trying to help and it ended us fighting. I want us to still be friends again."

LOUIS: (hugs Niall with one arm) "I forgive you and you made a great job in matching me up with him. I can't be mad at you for bringing a sugar daddy for me."

NIALL: (raises one eyebrow up) "You guys made up?"

LOUIS: (nods) "He called and wanted to apologize what he did and I forgave him. Then we had a little fun conversation like before."

NIALL: (coos) "Awww! You totally like this guy."

LOUIS: (blushes) "I think, I really do like Liam.

NIALL: (looks out the bar) "Speaking of Liam, he's parking his car right now."

LOUIS: (panics) "What do I do!? Do I smell and look okay?"

NIALL: "You smell fine. Go to the bathroom and freshen up a bit and I'll keep Liam busy."

LOUIS: (nods) "Okay thanks Niall. I owe you on." (Quickly walks to the restroom)

NIALL: (yells) "You'll owe me a tall glass of beer!"

LIAM: (Finish parking his car and enters the bar, and spot Niall) "Hey Niall."

NIALL: "Hey, what's up?"

LIAM: (shrugs) "Same shït different day. You?"

NIALL: "Same. Nothing to do, but get drunk and laid."

LIAM: (shakes head in disapproval) "Your dïck is going to fall off you keep fücking anything that moves."

NIALL: "I do what I want Liam. I had this really hot piece of arse two days ago. Best sëx I ever had."

LIAM: "Do you even know his name?"

NIALL: (tries to remember) "Zed? Or Zen? I forgot."

LIAM: "Poor guy, he didn't stand a chance against you."

NIALL: "Hey! He came looking for me and he wanted it."

LIAM: "Karma is going to bite you in the arse one day."

NIALL: (yawn) "Yeah yeah. I'll chat with you later. I'm going to head home."

LIAM: (Waves goodbye to Niall)

LOUIS: (steps out the bathroom and nervously seats next to Liam) "Hey."

LIAM: "Do I know you?"

LOUIS: "It's me Louis."

LIAM: (eyes widen) "Oh! Hey. What brings to the bar?"

LOUIS: "I was meeting a friend here and I just so happened to bump into you." (Chuckles lightly)

LIAM: (chuckles with Louis) "It's nice to match the voice with a handsome guy like you."

LOUIS: (blushes) "You're not so bad looking for yourself..... Daddy."

LIAM: (bites lip) "I still have my twelve inch snake you can play with."

LOUIS: (purrs into Liam's ear) "Then why don't we have some fun."

Scene 11: Bar bathroom. 10:04 pm

(Louis pushes Liam in the stall and grinds on him, as he shoves his hand down his pants)

LOUIS: (gasps) "Wow! It feels so big daddy."

LIAM: (smirks, as he squeezes Louis's big tommo bum making him moan) "All for you."

LOUIS: (jerks Liam until he's fully hard) "You like that daddy?"

LIAM: (moans, as he tilts his head back) "Yes my little slüt, keep touching daddy like that and you'll earn some Payne milk.

Louis: (pulls down his and Liam's pants and starts grinding his shaft against Liam's) "Kiss me daddy."

LIAM: (Attacks Louis's lips with his and kisses down his neck)

LOUIS: (thrusting his manhood against Liam's large shaft) "I'm really close daddy."

LIAM: (grabs Louis's manhood and jerks it fast until he comes) "Such a dirty boy for daddy."

LOUIS: (quickly cleans himself and gets on his knees, and sucks on Liam's tip)

LIAM: (mumbles curses under his breathe) "I'm going to cüm in that pretty mouth of yours, get ready."

LOUIS: (sucks harder until Liam comes inside his mouth and tries to swallow as much, as he could before it rolls down his chin)

LIAM: (cleans Louis's face with a tissue) "Such a good boy taking so much for my Payne milk."

LOUIS: "It was super sweet and delicious."

LIAM: "We should do this again." (Caresses Louis's lips with his thumb)

LOUIS: (licks Liam's thumb) "I would like that."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #LiloGetsPhysical if you like this chapter.

Comment

And

Vote