The pain is to much

Katie's P.O.V

Lola and me have been listening to the message every night the pain is to much we might just go back to them but Lola said we are not ready to let go of some of the memory's we have with our past and I agree with her. '' Hey Lola look what I got its your fav ice cream chocolate and vanilla and a cherry on top'' I said cheering her up '' thank you do you miss them '' asked Lola '' the boys yeah '' I said '' no your parents and your sister '' asked Lola '' yeah every day and my sis I never met her so even through I never met her she is still family so yeah I miss her too why '' I asked '' cause I miss my sister and my dad I wish I had one more thing to say to him then that he never loved me that he loved my sister more then me I wish I can take it back '' said Lola '' I know I wish I can take back not loving my self I hate the way I look when the boys found me it was like I wasn't pretty or worth there time but they showed me to forget about the bad thing and remember the good things '' I said ''thats deep man '' said Lola acting high from the ice cream '' hey look we got other e-mail from the boys they just won't get it we don't want to be found at all '' said Lola mad its a video wow ''hey girls we know you don't want to be found but here's something we wanted to say we miss you and love you guys so much'' they said it end that was it '' we have to send a video saying we are ok and not to look for us '' said Lola ''ok but a I'll get the  background from the floor an get my phone lets shoot this thing '' said Lola ''hey guy we saw your video we are fine and we miss you too '' said Lola '' and can you stop looking for us I see vision of you guys looking we don't want to be found got and luke thanks for the picture and one more thing go to your corner now love you '' I said ''now lets send it '' said Lola.

Liam's P.O.V

'' hey guy they send us a video '' said Blake wow they really don't want to be found Luke is happy he's in a corner I really miss them so much it hurts ......''how do you feel Luke now that you are in a corner '' said Damon into his hand '' well Damon great I miss this and it so cold and dark in here '' said Luke ....

Lola's P.O.V

Katie and me feel so much better by doing that I hope they wait until we're ready oh this is my song 'walks like Rihanna' by the wanted now we are having a good time.