Girl talk or more Secret to be told

Lola's Pov

katie came into the room and change into her pj I was already change she will tell me or I tell her one way or other I want answer for two thing one why were they kissing and two why does she have power in her voice.'' katie why did lisa asked you to tell everyone to leave when she is a rank lower then you but she has powerful too? I asked '' because everyone listen to her but they listen more to me cause I'm higher then them and you '' said Katie theirs the answer for one of them the other she better tell or I will '' Lola um there something That the boys don't know about um there someone after you '' said katie not again '' who '' I asked '' a wedding planner '' said katie laughing at my faces '' what why I'm to young to get married '' I said ''we know I'm just scarying you and if there was anyone after you, me and the boy will hunt them down and kill them your safe with them but me I don't know yet '' said Katie '''why don't you think your safe with me kate look at me why am I not safe with you? I said now yelling why isn't she safe with me '' because did you see how I got mad at a note and at the fight you saw how I was I saw how you were your eyes are now like mines you can control it but I can't no one showed me but i can show you low so please don't ask again '' said katie '' um katie um I need to tell you something um I know how but um I saw you and chance in the balcony um kissing '' I said oh my gosh that was the hardest thing ever that I've done '' wait what you what oh no please no you no you couldn't please say you didn't please '' said katie pacing ''why I wasn't suppose to see that what I saw you guy aren't you guys each other ones right wait you can't have a one oh '' I said '' don't tell anyone please it's really a secret between us and chance I like him a little and he might like me a lot '' said katie .

FLASH BACK (YAY )

It was 1816 me and the boy were out in the yard I was just by my self and they been trying to get me to talk to them but no I don't want to I can't i don't trust anyone they can just give me to him ''katherine would like a drink you can die if you don't drink anything ''said I think his name is liam he been caring for me and trying to have me talk but I still won't '' ok sir I'll drink a little but not a lot '' I said I haven't been drinking much to scared they might poison it but they might not . '' Here you go darling '' said i think his name is chance '' thank you sir.'' I said hes been very nice to me like he want something from me I can't give anything to him '' so katherine do you have a nickname an drink up '' said I think his name is luke I drink the red liquid '' no I dont no one give me one sir '' I said '' will I like katie, kate , kat, and kathy '' said luke '' katherine your eye there red and your viens are popping out '' said luke I turn '' I'm sorry they do that when I'm mad sorry again sir '' I said ''hey guys its time to go inside brother leave her alone now ''said Liam we went inside I ran to my room this never happen to me before I'm scared '' katherine ma'ma can i come in'' asked Ryder '' yes you may '' I said '' my brother told us about your eyes and has this happen before '' asked Ryder ''no this is the first time it ever happen'' i said ''may I see it please katherine I won't hurt you please '' said Ryder '' n-yes you may '' I said I did what i thought and it happen again but different this time I was angry i yelled for him to get out but he wouldn't and then the boys came and held me down and I yelled until i cried to sleep .

END OF FLASH BACK (BOO)

''KATIE EARTH TO KATIE '' I said she was just in lala land and now she back '' what was i in lala land ?'' asked katie ''yeah lets just go to sleep I'm tired '' i said and we went to sleep with me cuddling katie when she cried sometime .