Having a great time

lola's P.O.V.

"Boys pop in 'this means war 'love me some  tom hardy "said Katie "you like tom hardy "I asked "omg your Katie Swagg I knew it "I said jumping up and down "yeah took you long enough "said Blake "we knew Kate before she was even famous thank you very much "said Luke. "shut up Luke no.one was talking to you "said Katie "Liam why are you so quiet your usually loud and mean "said Kate the mean part is true but him being loud is when he's being mean boom blown your mind away. "haha that's funny love you hardy "said Katie "he cant hear you" said chance "shut up no one was taking to you "said Katie. "you guys sound like an old married couple "said Blake "you want me to get him or you never mind I'll do it "said Katie "get his hair "said Luke "say it "said Katie "uncle uncle "said Blake "thank you very much "said Katie."hey guys when I went to my aunts they were getting threats saying if my aunt doesn't marry this guy that there going to kill my cousin the cute one "said Katie holding back tears. "if anything happens  we will help cause that little guy need to pay me "said chance hugging Kate did I just see love in his eyes when he was hugging Kate hmmm. "guys "I said "what "they said "I'm in love with Katie "I said laughing "omg I'm in love with you too "said Katie laughing "we are so crazy the world cant handle us "I said "so true No wonder why the guys like you so much "said Katie ."shut up Kate she already knows that "said Luke blushing "ahh lukey is blushing how cute "I said Kate and the guys act like family to each other they make each other laugh and they care for each other. " I wasn't blushing I was hot is anyone else hot or is it just me "said Luke" no its just you sweetie "said Blake in a girl voice "Blake stop being  mean to Luke "I said "hey Liam can we talk "said Katie "yeah "said Liam angry. 

katie's pov 

"what is wrong with you acting mad and crazy around low you cant get mad over the little things " I said "I just cant do the stuff they get to with her "said Liam. "I know I know give it time. "I said. 

lolas pov 

"Chance come here" said Katie "yes mom "said chance smiling. what is up with those two I'm going to find out one of these days. "Luke? " I said "yeah "said Luke "can I ask you something? " I asked "ask away low "said Luke " my parent never told me when I know I found my one "I said " well when you find your one you thing about them every sec. and you feel something when you touch plus when you find him you'll know its him "said Luke "thanks lukey your the best "I said your welcome low " said Luke ok so that's how I know I'd found my one I hope hes nice and not mean like Liam. 

liams pov 

"thank you lukey "said Lola "your welcome low " said Luke they were talking about ones finally!!! happy dance now she will know that we are met to be together. "oh sorry Liam I didn't see you there'' said Lola there goes those shocks again. "its ok did you need something? I asked "yeah? "said Lola say that I think your my one say It say it."um have you found your one yet "asked Lola "yeah I have but she just doesn't know yet "I said smiling "who is she? do I know her? wait don't answer that but answer the first one "said Lola "um well? I'm looking rite at her "I said with my head down. 

lolas pov 

"um well? I'm looking right at her "said Liam omg did he just say me omg! omg! I found my one and its Liam oh no. "me?" I asked "uh yeah you, give me your hand "said Liam I did and I felt shocks he is my one omg! omg! "how can you be my one your so mean, not so funny but you are caring " I said "I only did that so I didn't have to be around you all the time I'm sorry I'm really funny, loud, mean, and caring "said Liam "ok "I said omg I kinda like him a little but not love. "so?um would you um want to -"said Liam "oh my God Liam just say it already"said Katie by the door with the boys. "just say yes so he doesn't crap in his pants please low "said Luke. "ok? "said Lola "finally! "said Katie and the boys "well we are gone go now an have blood come on guys you two keep talking "said Katie "um so are we going on a date then "said Liam with a smile did I just see him smile ah ah cute. "yeah I think" I said "can I try something "ask Liam "yeah"I said he leans in and moves my hair behind my ear and then bam!!!! "ow you idiot why you do that you could of hurt me "said Kate in the kitchen "do you want to see what that was "I asked "no this happens all the time " said Liam "where were we "said Liam "I don't know "I said.