awkward moment anyone

Lola's P.O.V.

"That was the best movie ever "I said "yeah yeah you'd loved it good for you "said Liam "what's his problem "I asked "oh you'll know soon but it not for us to tell its for him to tell you said Ryder " um Lola we need to tell you something "said Chance "what "I said. "Well were not like you but we can't tell you what we are you have to guest can you do that? "said chance I nodded. "can you tell us how we look "asked Ryder . "yeah don't get cocky when I do so um ....you guys are like really strong, a little pale an tan sometimes "I said. "good put them together "said Luke "omg you guy are a boy band! "I said "yes! were a boy band wait what"said Luke "no Lola we're vampires see " said Luke pointing at his teeth. "Yeah I already knew that I can smell you can't you smell me too "I said. "huh? "said the boys. "I knew you guys are vampire I smelled you "I said ''what you smell like a human low " said chance " yeah cause I'm half human and wait for it half vampire boom your mind was just blown " I said laughing there looking at like I'm crazy ugh time to explain. "yes I am half human and vampire because my dad is a vampire and my mom is human plus a witch shes is my dad's one "I said an for the hope of me to find mines yayay not. "Wait how? "asked Luke "Well when two people love each other they ha -"I said " I know that I mean. how are you half an half? "asked Luke "my mom is human dad is a vampire you could put two an two, I just said that too. "I said. how dumb are this vampire, stupid I bet. "thats so cool! do you have any powers Like we do!? "asked Ryder "yeah I do I can control the elements, talk to ghost, talk to animal, oh and sing an dance by looking at the moves once."I said. "can you show us the singing "asked Stefan "um  yeah I can if you want  "I said "low! low! low! "said Damon "ok I'll do it  "I said. 

show you off tonight I'm wanna 

show you off -"go Lola said luke  

when the music makes you cause (music ends) 

"girl you can sing an dance"said Luke "thanks "I said "you know you have pink hair on the back "said Ryder "oh yeah I know I dyed it, I get bored I dye the back of my hair once I went throw a rainbow stage alittle. pink is for the singer pink I like her " I said "so when do you dye your hair "asked Chance "when I get bored or once a month which ever comes first " I said "can you dye my tip blonde" asked chance "yeah I would love to do that "I said. there goes that  growl again I hate  that. "low can you have a one "asked Luke "yea but I haven't found him yet "I said "haha!!!!! "said all the boys but Liam ."what's so funny? " I asked "you'll find out young one "said Luke "young one? I'm older than you "I said.