Party and more weirdness what?

Lola's Pov

Oh my gosh Liam just told me he found out that he is a prince I don't know if I should tell him that I'm a princess 'yeah you should don't be little baby ' wow i'm mean.'' Liam um I'm going to tell you something but I don't know if i should so I'm going to.'' I said '' wait don't tell me you had a long lost sister and she meaner '' said Liam joking '' um no but that will be kind of cool um I'maprincess'' I said really fast ''what I didn't understand you '' said liam confused '' I said "I'm a princess '' I said again Liam face was shocked and kind of funny .''oh thats cool so we have more in common '' said Liam.KNOCK KNOCK '' we be coming in mon be dress man '' said katie with a funny voice '' so whats up boos '' said Katie '' nothing I told him that I'm a princess and he told me you guy are prince's cool right '' I said everyones face but katie and liam were funny if jaws can go to the ground these guy will pick them up '' oh my I'm luke royal oh bow down katie'' said said luke ''um luke you a range lower then me so you still have to bow down to me when i want you too baby ''said katie laughing '' man i was so happy for like what 2 seconds '' said Luke '' so your parent are having a party with your fam, so you know what that means '' said katie more people great me now scared '' drinking, drunk people, and money '' said everyone that is kind of weird but i'm done i think I should see what will happen at the party and great I have to wear a dress yay me not. ''whens the party '' asked Damon '' tonight at 8 and it almost 8 its 5 get ready people I love you all but me and low have to get dress so leave now '' said katie with so much power that the boys left in a rush it kind of scared me a little '' go to closet and get the blue dress for you and the peach dress for me and the shoes are underneath the dresses '' said katie not so happy about wearing the dress me too sister .''these are pretty did you make them '' I asked '' yeah i had free time when it comes to making clothes .'' said katie laughing ''how do I put it on '' I asked because there was a thing where you put on your stomach it's weird stuff let me tell you it hurt but afterwards we got the dresses on and let me tell you it looks so cute on us even though it was long it was still cute ''katie and low we have to go down there anouncing our name in 8 secs '' said Blake ''coming lets go no makeup we never use that stuff in the 1600s boo '' said katie '' wow you look wow katie '' said chance looping arms with her ahhah '' lola is that you ''said Liam ''no I'm her twin sister lala '' I said with a straight face '' no I'm kinding I'm lola and you look handsome '' I said cause me and him were matching '' and you look beautiful '' said Liam ''ladies and gentlemans let me anounce your hostess, Lisa and Daniel and for there childrens and there dates and there niece Chance ,Liam, Damon, Stefan, Blake, Luke, and Ryder '' said the anouncer '' Liams date Lola his one and please bow your head for Katherine Scarlett Collins '' said the anouncer everyone bowed and it was weird then katie said '' stand and have fun its a party '' said katie happy we dance and had so much fun I met all of there family and I might not remember names but hey it a party '' lola come here katies grandpa is drunk and he is dancing funny '' said the boys me and katie were dancing and we started to run to her grandfather '' oh my gosh he need to stop hes crazy '' said katie '' katherine honey the night is done can you '' asked Lisa ''sure everyone the party is over please leave and thank you for coming '' said katie with the power she had before its kind of scary '' everyones gone and you all need to go to bed '' said Daniel '' katie can you go to bed with me I need a talk please '' I said '' yeah lets go goodnight tio, Lisa, and boys '' me and katie said .'' good night oh and Lola '' said the boys and then Liam came and give me a kiss good night. Where is katie and chance so being me I went looking for them when everyone left. And I found them and I think I shouldn't see what I saw they were kissing I ran to my room waiting for kate she can't know that I saw them Omg Omg Omg I'm in trouble .