Date night at home?

"Stop moving you've got yourself in to this chance "said Katie with a pan in her hand "do you think that they will be ok? "I asked "yeah like I said they do this all the time "said Liam "shh do you think they kissed yet "said Luke "no cause chance wouldn't shut up God great  I think they heard us act natural "said Katie and all the boys make the unnatural poses ever but Kate. "what in the world that's so not natural I don't no them "said Katie "so when are you guys going out so I can make din din "said Katie "your going to make dinner? " I asked "yeah your first date and his I want to be there and he promise me if he ever found you I could do this. so when are you having it "said Katie "tomorrow kat "said Liam smiling "good I'm not licking my hand boo boo so sorry! "said Katie laughing did I miss something here cause I think I did. "ok Lola I went through your closet an I found this cute little dress that I can make something into it ok "said Kate "yeah and she'll sing for you guy "said Blake ''no I will  not Blake I'm the  cooking it so shut up "said Katie " ok nevermind "said Blake "oh and boy you better look smoking or I'll make you smoking k, k "said Luke everyones face was so funny I was going die of laughter."low you want to take a walk outside?"said Liam "yeah cause they sound like they are planning my wedding "I said "we do that too "said Ryder. "lets go before I die of laughter "I said "come we're going to the back yard "said Liam "wow its beautiful out here"I said there were like flowers every where lillys, roses you name it and its there its so wow ."Not as beautiful as you wow that was corny sorry I said any thing "said Liam "no it's ok that was not corny I'd liked it I kind of blushed "I said blushing even more." I woke up in a new a buggie "said Luke "no you idoit its I wake in a new bugatti ugh just don't go to your corner "said Katie "I don't know so don't ask me "said liam we stop by a pond and there were swans there so beautiful and Liam had me face him but I had my head down so he took his finger and brought my head up so I can look at him in his eyes so he moved my hair out of face that was the only thing hiding my face . He came closer and he had both of his hand on each side of my cheeks then he leaned in and so did I that's when his soft lips touched mines that was my first kiss and I like it. "yeah I told  you I would escape "said Luke "oh no you don't code red code red we have a runner on session ones Liam and Lola we need you now "said Katie in to her shoulder. "lets go help before Luke goes really mad" said Liam  

next day 

"ow I want to taste it Kat it looks so good please " I said "not until your date then you can try it "said Katie "that's like in 8 hours "I said "she wont let you taste "ask liam ''she does that when it come to things like these "said Liam laughing I still don't get what's so funny. "go and try on the dress I worked on it last night I use a doll that was almost your size but try it on so I can see  what needs fixing "said Katie with a spoon. I went to my room I found how to get round here Kate gave me a map that she drew up with Liam. omg did she really make this out of my dress that was long and ugly now its short and cute "Kate come and look! "I said yelling "what I knew it, it didn't fit I'll just give you one of -"said Katie "Kate it fits perfectly no need to worry ok "I said "about a thing cause every little thing is gone be alright it looks really good on you "said Katie "thank you so much Katie "I said hugging her "no problem I love doing this stuff "said Katie. " Is the food is slow cooking or something" I asked "yeah I have it on low and cooking slow for your date so cute ah "said Katie "Luke leave the food alone before you go back in the corner! "said Katie "no not the corner again its so cold and dark so cold "said Luke shivering "then don't touch the food and you might not go in to the corner mister "said Kate leaving.

katies pov 

ah young love you got to love it I wish I can have my one but I can't my moms a witch and dads an vampire I don't know what that means so don't ask me kk ."leave now Luke "I said "ok so cold "said Luke "ow what's wrong with you chance "I said "what I can't come from behind and scared the crap out of my best friend "said chance smiling "no I could of thrown you over my shoulder and get angry plus kill you and feel sorry later "I said I have this thing that my eyes turn red and my veins pop out that's when I can't control my anger an I get out of control like 20 people or 7 have to come  and get  me down before I do something I regret later. "leave or your going to join Luke in the corner " I said smiling, "so COLD I SAY COLD!! "said Luke "shut up Luke or I rip your throat out "said Liam "KATIE I NEED YOUR HELP "said Liam yelling "fine I'm coming don't put your underwear in a bunch "I said yelling "what do you need help with?" I said "katie I don't know what to wear " said Liam did he just asked me to help pick some clothes out for him ." Just wear this black button up shirt and this cute blue jeans "I said sad "thanks Kate what's wrong "ask Liam "its I can't have a one and I see how you make Lola happy and how she makes you happy I want that so I don't want to be alone "I said crying "Kate you can have a one if you believe you can honey ok " said Liam "ha your funny but I'll try and 'believe' dad " I said laughing "now change you got holy crap 20 mins go "I said. "chance put the food in place and don't eat it " I said. 

lolas pov 

I only have 20 mins I cant wait I never really went on dates I would get asked but I would say no to them. 'knock knock ' "Lola answer the door that might be your date honey "said Katie acting like my mom "yeah bring him in so I can talk to him about dating you dear "said Blake acting like my dad "yes dad "I said laughing "hello Liam come in and meet the folks "I said trying not to laugh "what do you mean 'meet the folks ' "asked Liam confused "oh you wil -"I said "is this Liam hes a doll come over here and give me a hug "said Katie in a Italy accent "not to tight so what are going to do with my little girl and if you hurt her I'm  getting my gun  so let's just say run for the hill. "said Blake "go before your father goes crazy and talk about being in the war "said Katie. "I like your parents they remind me of Katie and Blake "said Liam laughing "this way sir "said Ryder all suit up. "today's dinner is spaghetti with meatballs and for desert wait for it red velvet cake "said chance in a really bad French accent "Luke go serve the food "said Katie in a swish accent what's up with the accents today ."well here y'all food enjoy call me if y'all need me, don't need me please "said Luke in a good southern accent "the food is really good Kate does better job on the spaghetti then I do "I said "your is good too and did I say how cute you look in that dress rite now "said Liam "no but thank you and you look handsome too yourself "I said blushing we finished the meal and waited for our weird and mean waiter "ok I'll get y'all deserts is that be all before I go "said Luke still in the southern accent "here you guys go "said Luke winking "here it melts in your mouth "said Liam feeding me I never like other people feeding me only my dad and sister ."ahh get away from me now "said Katie screaming I didn't know that everyone really cared about Kate cause chance, Stefan, Liam, Damon, Luke, Blake, Ryder went to Kate in a flash I went to see. "let her go now "said chance with anger "chance its ok it Fabian remember he was going to tickle me sorry if I scared you "said Katie still in a swish accent "leave Fabian "said Kate "ok bye Kate love you see you later "said Fabian "ok love you too old friend you got to love them "said Katie "best date ever rite "said Luke "corner "said Blake "so cold "said Luke not the worse but the best I can't stop laughing at Luke ha so cold my ass....