Having fun in your boyfriends house

Lola's pov

"Wake up lola we are leaving today we only stay for a day anyway so get dress we have a long way to go sweet '' said katie '' I'm up let me get dress baby '' I said.'' katie wheres lola '' asked Liam '' she with me changing we are coming god'' said katie yelling .'' what crawled up his butt '' I asked '' wait you don't know hes not a morning person his mom poured water on him it was so funny '' said katie laughing.

3 hours later

'' yes we're home note to self never give luke beans ever '' said katie holding her nose '' how was i suppose to know beans make you fart '' said Luke.''come here I never got a kiss from you babe '' said Liam kissing me ''hey love birds we are going to play a game in the house you remember it Liam '' said Katie '' yeah low all you have to do is when Katie calls something out you go find in the house it old stuff that we never knew it was there you can you use all of your scents it pretty easy '' said Liam '' OK everyone are you ready here we go '' said Katie . '' go and find a ring but not any ring a silver one '' said Katie and we were off I know the smell of silver my great aunt wears it all the time it doesn't smell good let me tell you .'' aha I found you '' I said '' good job Lola come with me and wait for the boys '' said Katie laughing '' what's so funny '' I asked ''you said I found you and that's a song from the wanted '' said Katie '' oh that's funny '' I said . OK the boys took like 3 hours for them to find what they were looking for the silver ring.'' wow low found it 3 hours ago and she has it '' said Katie and me holding it up.'' what how you find it '' asked Luke '' my great aunt wears silver and it smells bad so I know how it smells sorry babies '' said Katie '' so Lola you get a prize do you want to know what it is '' asked Katie in a funny voice '' yes what is it '' I asked '' a hold day with Luke - said Katie ''yay'' said Luke '' no I'm kidding you spend a hold day with Liam do what you want that or you get to go to the pool that just came out of no where '' said Katie ''the pool with everyone '' I said yelling up and down .'' good choice '' said Katie laughing ''you can go anytime you want love '' said Katie '' cool can we go right now ''I said ''yes we have our swimsuits on wow I am  good '' said Katie snapping her fingers she is really good .'' Katie you know what that means '' said Blake ''nooooooooooooo you can't I won't let you Lola safe me please '' said Katie getting pick up by chance and Ryder it so funny and SPLASH she goes '' you are so bad Ryder she is going to kill you know that she can do anything to you'' I said well there at the edge and I push them in Katie came out of no where and drown them together it was so funny ''ah Liam don't do that I hate when you scary me '' I said laughing '' ah I'm sorry did I tell you how cute you look in that bikini '' said Liam ''no but thank you '' I said whoa he has an eight pack so do all the boys too and Katie has a 4 pack when she tightens her stomach wow they are fit I have a great body but don't have a pack like they do but who cares ''no don't throw me in save me Katie '' I said '' sorry you didn't safe me so bye bye baby '' said Katie this so going to hurt.