Finding someone doesn't what to be found

Lola's P.O.V

It's been a month since me and Katie left the house we are in Italy Katie had a house which is two story and roomie I love it we been speaking Italian with the pizza makers and some of the people are vampires Liam still trys to call but I don't answer but I here the messages with Katie everyone is looking for us and they are so sad. Katie its not long before they get close and we have to hide the house so they don't see it '' si chao '' said Katie to the pizza man he has a crush on Katie but she doesn't like him that way '' so what did he want this time '' I asked ''lui mi chiede fuori  così ho detto no grazie e sì a mantenere la moneta chao said Katie in Italian '' quando ha capito che non ti piace di lui '' I said ''Non lo so, ma dobbiamo stare attenti con i ragazzi'' I said.(just type this in translate google and you will know what they are saying sorry I forgot what I wrote ) '' I know I know '' I said '' Lola I know you miss Liam but its for the best and when the time is right you and me can go see them again where ever they are '' said Katie being strong for me '' its might be the pizza man again let me go see what he wants '' said Katie looking through the peep hole ''shush it the boys they are talking to the people outside see if they saw us and they just point at our house we need to hide somewhere in the house and this time don't make a sound '' said Katie we been practicing for a month now and I always make some kind of noise.''grazie '' said Luke '' how do you know they are here '' asked Blake '' the lady outside said they live here '' said Luke ''it's looks like no one lives here she might been drinking when you where talking to her'' said Ryder they are close to our hiding spot Katie covers my mouth up I so scared they will find us '' Liam come on they are not here lets go we can't stay here anymore '' said Chance '' ok they are good at not wanting to be found '' said Damon '' I just miss Low and Katie the most '' said Luke and the guys started to  leave the house Katie mouths hold on don't move. We were waiting for like two min. and we heard them really leave.'' How did you know they were really here '' I asked '' army dad show me how to hide from people and to see if they really left just force yourself to listen to there heartbeat I stop ours when we turn to a vampire'' said Katie '' oh that was close we have to be careful next time '' I said '' me, you almost screamed Liam take me '' said Katie making me laugh at myself .

Liam's P.O.V

'' come on guy we need to crash at this hotel for the night this is where I know they will go to hide we will have to see the city and see if they will be there '' said Blake ''ciao benvenuto al piccolo hotel Italia'' said the man behind the corner ''ciao abbiamo bisogno di una camera con 7 posti letto per favore '' said Luke . that kid has been working on his Italian before the girls left an he is good at it .''ok qui sono le chiavi della camera hanno una bella notte''said the man. we left to the room we need to find them we are just going crazy with out them .

Katie's P.O.V

These boys are going to be the death of me. we wanted to get away and we told them not to look for us we should of said to look for us maybe they wouldn't but knowing them they will .'' Lola come here I know I know how about tomorrow we go to the city and shop until we drop my treat '' I said '' ok because your buying not me this time '' said Lola we went to bed that night lucky cause they almost found us almost to close .........

next day

''Lola come out let me see it '' I said we were in my favorite store in Italy '' ok how do I look '' said Lola '' cute baby '' I said no way they can't be here now '' go back in there and pretend to take this off and I'll do the same ok '' I said '' why ?'' asked Lola ''shush they can here us '' I said '' hi do you speak English '' asked Liam '' yes how can I help you '' said the lady '' yes did you see some girls about 5'2 and about 5'3 '' asked Stefan '' no sorry theres a lot of girls coming in an out why ?'' asked the lady '' no reason thank you for your help come on guys '' said Stefan '' there gone you can stop pretending'' I said '' Lola you know I'm doing this for you whenever you want to go back we can your call '' I said '' no let them keep looking I don't care '' said Lola she wanted this I'm just filling her dreams ''ok when you want to go we can call them up and we will go back to them '' I said  we left the store and we got a call from the boys when we were going home we didn't answer but we listen to the message it was Lukey boo '' Katie and Lola I know you might be listening to this but please go through your e-mail I send you something we miss you some much please come home or find us we are in Italy if you left or if you were never there but please come home '' said Luke we went to the e-mail and it was picture of us and then me an Luke etc. it was cute we start to cry there was more in the message and Kate I miss your go to the corner Luke an me saying it so cold so cold please come back to your lukey boo bye guys. We cried so hard that night but we are  not going back to them not yet .........