One of them is going to crack

Lola's Pov

ok I am so tired of this Katie and chance need to talk so me and Liam right now are in his room with the other guys talking about how we should get those two to talk about there feelings.'' We can just trap them in a room and we're in the room watching them talk so we know what's going '' said Luke only him only him '' hey Lola I was think since we only had one date we can go on another in the house cause it was funny'' said Liam ''yes I would love too '' I said hey I'm hearing laughter and voice '' hey shut up do you hear that '' I asked ''yeah that's chance and Katie laughing '' said Ryder ''WHAT lets go see whats going on '' said Liam and you won't believe what we saw Katie and chance cover in flower '' what going on here '' asked Luke like a father '' um will me and chance talked it out and will we are now going out I'm ready to let people in and be love and cared ''said Katie ''that's great so when are you guys going on a date '' I asked ''will we are on it right now and this one right here want to eat the pizza raw and I said no so he threw flower at me and you know what happen next '' said Katie '' gurl I'm so happy for you guys so whos cleaning this crap up I know it not me cause I am to tired I clean all of yall bull crap thank you ever much ''said Luke in a gay and a father voice he needs a lot of help.'' We are daddys can my boyfriend stay the night please '' said Katie to the boys ''Yes with those eyes you can get anything and no funny business got it son '' said the boys '' yes sir '' said chance pretending to be scared aw they just kiss so cute .

my date at the house again is today we are in different outfits but same accent but different roles '' hello I am going to be your waiter today and I cook the food so don't worry '' said Katie '' ok tonight dinner is pizza and cake we got from the store to lazy to cook the cake babys '' said Katie we ate the food and talk but the what got me was this '' Lola um I love you '' said Liam '' say you love him now darling '' said Luke '' I love you too Liam '' I said and we kiss before we got cake in our faces everyone got it there faces don't ask me how cause I don't even remember.'' Lola I need omg I'm sorry I didn't know Liam was sleep in here '' said Katie walking in me and Liam sleeping will only Liam sleeping.'' what do you need? '' I asked '' your WEN I need the leaving thing that stay in your hair until the next day '' asked Katie '' yeah in the bathroom '' I said '' thanks and Liam I know your up so no funny business '' said Katie '' you too I know your with chance ''said Liam '' Luke why you tell him go to the corner now '' said Katie leaving and yelling at Luke '' so cold aw I miss you so much and you saying that '' said Luke laughing. ''Do you know I love you '' said Liam ''Yes and do you know I love you too '' I said . ' YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY ' said my phone that's mom what does she want '' hello '' I said '' honey um your dad needs to tell you some tell her now before its to late '' said mom '' hey baby girl me and your mom have been keep something from you seen you left '' said dad '' what?'' I asked.'' Boo I'm dying  I have lung cancer '' said dad  '' what dad your lying your fine when we talk you were ok '' I said '' I have to go and don't ever come to the house I don't what you to see me the way I am '' said dad ''ok fine if that's what you want I won't '' I said we hung up why can't they tell me and not let me see them its like they never wanted me . '' Lola I heard everything are you ok'' asked Liam '' yeah I'm  fine '' I said. But inside I am crying so hard he could of told me and I would of heal him with some magic maybe that's why or he wants to see my sister again he was hurt the most when she past away he wouldn't even look at me cause I remind him of her to much.

next day

''ok I brought dye from the store who wants hair dye '' asked Katie '' me and chance do '' I said I forgot about what happen yesterday because katie and me talked about it '' ok what color I have them all '' said Katie '' the back of my  head I want it blonde '' I said '' and I want it my tip blue '' said chance '' ok and I 'm going to dye my hair lavender  '' said Katie she got to work on me then chance I did the lavender '' thank you Katie it looks beautiful any you straight it ''I said it looks so cute I love it '' yeah what she said '' said chance kissing Katie . Her hair is so cute I should of done that cause it was more of a light purple then a pink and the purple was a little dark it was so cute chance is just chance '' it smells in here '' said Luke .'' oh my gosh Katie dyed her hair lavender '' said Ryder everyone notice her hair but no one else notice mine wow I feel loved '' oh guy mom and dad are coming to the house '' said Luke smile '' no there not so shut the freaking up '' said Katie punching Luke you got to love these guys.