Life Changes In An Instant

I like writing stories so this is my 4th :D

Rae 'Rae x

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hailey's POV

My life is literally perfect write now, nothing can ruin this day. I was currently walking home from school, it's half day today because of some teacher thingy, i don't know, i didn't actually read the letter properly, i mean can you blame me? Their pointless!

I don't think my parents know about half day because i never showed them the letter, they should've got a text anyways so, yeah...

I walked up my front door and put the key in the lock, but it was the wrong key, i have no idea why i have at least 6 keys on here when i only have 1 door to unlock... Okay, that's my bike key, the shed key, diary key, back door key, Conservatory key and ah, here we go, the front door key, all that for one key? hard work!

I opened the door and i heard arguing coming from the living room, i think it was my parents so i stood in the hallway and listened to what they were sayin,

"Lucas, you have 3 kids, what were you thinking when you went off with that litlle slut huh?!"

My mum never swears so she must be really angry right now,

"Ruth, are marriage just isn't working right now, i think it's best if i leave"

I touched my face and realised that i had tears falling down it, i'm a proper daddy's girl so you can't judge me for crying,

"What are you going to tell the kids Lucas because i sure as hell aren't going to tell them, your the one leaving, you tell them yourself!"

"They don't have to know, it's better that way"

I decided that that was my cue to enter,

"So 'Daddy'" Emphasis on the daddy "You weren't going to tell me or Isakai, or even Anna!"

"Hailey, princess"

"No Dad, i'm not your princess anymore!"

My mum walked over to me,

"How much did you hear?"

I looked up at her "Enough to know that he" I pointed at my 'dad' "Cheated on you...so, who is she, no wait, let me rephrase that, how old is she?"

He looked at me in shock,

"Hailey, i am your father, you should never talk to me like that"

"You lost the father status when you decided to cheat on mum...so tell me Lucas, how old is she?" I looked at him with narrow eyes, waiting for him to give me an answer,

He looked down at the floor "25"

"25?! Your 43! What the fuck are you thinking?!"

"Hailey, watch your language!" My mum said sternly,

"Yes, listen to your mother Hailey"

"Fuck. You!"

He looked at me in shock again, he wasn't even blinking that's how shocked he was.

I walked closer to him until i was about a ruler length away from him,

"Fuck you Lucas, fuck you and fuck the little slut you slept with! Oh wait, you already done that didn't you?" I wiped my eyes dry "You know what, you don't even deserve my tears, your a worthless son of a bitch! and if you ever think your going to see mum or us again, you can fuck right off again because it's not happening...Get. Out"

"Hailey, ple-"

"Get. Out!!!"

He picked up his suitcase and walked to the door, when he was outside i slammed the door in his face without even waiting to see him drive off,

"Hailey"

I turned around to face my mum and i looked at her with a blank expression,

"what?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you deaf, i said what?!"

"You may have spoken to your father like that but when it comes to your mother you will show some respect!"

"Well, Lucas isn't here is he? you know what, you can fuck off aswell, your starting to piss me off!"

I left my mum with a shocked expression and i walked upstairs.

That bastard ruined my whole day after that and my whole personality, when he left i changed, alot...It's amazing how my life changed in an instant...

*2 Hours Later*

I've been in my room for the past two hours, i refuse to talk to anyone, well except Anna because she hasn't done anything but even when Isakai knocks i will not answer, can you believe Isakai is on Lucas' side, fucking prick!

Knock knock knock!

"What?!"

"Hails, it's Anna"

Ah, i love my little sister, she's only 2 years younger than me but she always acts like the older sister,

"Come in Anna"

She walked in slowly,

"Hailey, are you okay?"

"No Anna, i'm not okay...Lucas left us, mum is depressed, Isakai is on Lucas' side and i'm just, i don't even know, but i refuse to cry"

"Mum is depressed because you won't talk to her"

"I'll fucking talk to her when she treats me my age, until then she can fuck off"

"Hailey, that's mum your talking about, it's not her fault Dad left"

"Well it's not like she tried to stop him! She literally let him walk past her, let him walk all over her like she was nothing, she didn't do anything? She might aswell have caused him to leave Anna!"

"Okay okay, calm down, i'm sorry...Look i'm gonna go eat, you coming?"

I gave her a look that said 'really? are you serious'

"I'll take that as a no then?"

"Yes Anna" I looked away and she closed the door when she walked out.

I lay back down on my bed and thought about what i would've been like if my so called 'dad' wasn't such a prick.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it :)

Rae 'Rae x