Rescue Me // Alan Ashby

"Lex you have a private show in 5 minutes hurry up!" Matt shouted from the bar. I pulled up my hotpants, put on my heels&walked out to the bar.

"Which room Matty?" I asked before doing a shot.

"Room 3, the ginger one, names Alan, just had a big breakup, his friends want to cheer him up, give him whatever he wants& I'll pay you extra for tonight" I sighed, I hated this but I needed the money to look after Lily.

"Okay see you later" I said before walking over to room three, I got a few wolf whistles& slaps on my arse as I walked.

I got to the room to see 5 men, the ginger one sat in the middle with 2 guys on each side of him.

"Which one of yous is Alan?" I asked as I walked over to the poll on the stage.

"That'd be this depressing fuck here!" One of them said as they ruffled Alan's hair.

"Okay ill give you all a show then I have a few surprises for Alan" I said as I signalled for the music to start.

I done my usual routine which resulted in me being in my underwear, it always got more money.

"Holy shit she's hot" the tall one shouted.

I walked over to him, grabbed his tie and pulled him onto the chair that was on stage.

"Woah Austin you lucky fuck!" One of them shouted. I winked at Austin before sitting in his lap&giving him a short lap dance.

I walked away from Austin and grabbed Alan's hand and pulled him into the dressing rooms at the back.

This should be interesting..

~ ~ ~

each chapter in this story is hella short so pls don't complain ok and I wrote this when I was like 13 so I know it moves real fast and it's super cliché so yeah.

this authors note is probably longer than the chapter lol soz bye