Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Three)

Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother by: Faerie_Writer

CHAPTER 3

Like I said, I meant it when I said I wouldn't be talking to Matt Blac again. I truly honestly did... at the time.

Though also like I said I wasn't aware that Skater Boy had different ideas.

I was mad, Wednesday night, when I finally got home after driving my brother all over town so he could hang out with girls.

And when I say girls, I mean LOTS AND LOTS of PRETTY girls, who basically followed him everywhere like crazy fans, all while drooling and hanging off his every word, like he was someone famous and important.

There were so many, that it took five minutes for all of them to cross the street!

What I don't get is why he dates my friends if he has all these pretty girls following him around like lost sheep.

I mean seriously! All my friends were pretty average, so why did he date them when he could get so many girls at once?

Anyways, as I was saying, I was mad, because I had to drive him and all his little girlfriends, all over, when I would rather be chilling out at home.

I was NOT his chauffer, or whatever, so I didn't have to drive him around, but I was not leaving my baby, my silver 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, in his hands. With his wild driving skills he'd most likely end up crashing it, and since it was this car he wanted to use (not his own), I had to stay.

And the worst part? I didn't even get a 'thank you' from that brother of mine when I dropped him off a the club, the last stop of our little trip.

Just a 'later loser' like always.

I SWEAR I'm never helping my brother again!

Anyways, I was so angry, or furious, or mad, or whatever about all of this, that the minute I got home I went and did my homework, then flopped down on my bed for a well needed nap.

My 'nap' apparently wasn't just a nap though, because next thing I know, it's two a.m. Thursday morning.

I woke up with two thoughts.

The first one was I was hungry.

I had slept through dinner so that was only logical. Though I was hesitant to go down stairs and grab something from the pantry. My parents would be mad if I woke them up this late err... early in the morning, and since the stairs creaked horribly, it would be impossible not to, my parents were pretty light sleepers unlike me. I was probably the deepest sleeper ever.

Which brings me to my second thought. What had woken me up?

Like I said, I'm a pretty deep sleeper, and when I'm asleep things like hunger don't bother me, so that couldn't be it.

So what had happened?

Then I heard it, the clatter noise and loud thump, as something hit my glass windowpane.

I walked over and opened the window, taking a quick step back as the thing flew into my room. I looked at it lying there on the floor for a moment, then picked it up and looked at it harder.

It was a rock. Or a pebble to be exact. But how...?

I leaned my head out the window, searching for whatever had launched this small pebble at my window.

"That last one didn't hit you did it?" a familiar voice said. I looked down and there he was, Matt Blac.

He grinned up at me, his hands shoved deep in his jean pockets, the white wording on his baggy red hoddie lit up by the moonlight, clearly displaying the words 'Bad Boy' in swirling letters for all to see.