Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Twenty-Three)

Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother by: Faerie_Writer

CHAPTER 23

SAM'S POV

I walked into school Tuesday morning feeling happy and with a full heart. And I mean, why shouldn't I?

My boyfriend (I GUESS he was my boyfriend again, I'm not sure. I mean, it's just so confusing, so I'm just going to consider us dating again, screw my parents) had taken me for a dinner last night, that was a romantic picnic near a private lake.

And though Kyle did seem to put a damper on the evening... well I STILL had a good time.

I hoped Matt had too.

Speaking of Matt.... what was it that he had been trying to tell me?

Probably nothing important, since if it were, he could have told me in the car right? So yeah, nothing TOO important.

Probably.

Anyways, as I was saying I was excited and happy, I also knew from when my bro dragged me to the game, that he supported my relationship with Matt. And trust me when I say, knowing my bro supports it, rather than just thinking he's 'OK' with it, totally lifted a weight off my shoulders.

Now, all someone needs to do is kill Kyle and Luke, and Matt and I would be totally in the clear-

"SAMANTHA RATHMELL! PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPALES OFFICE IMEDATELY!" A voice boomed over the P.A. system. I let out a groan as heads swiveled in my direction.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath as I quickly altered my course, from first period to the office.

What had I done? Wait, thinking that over for a minute, it's not, 'What had I done?' It's more 'What had they caught me doing?'

I tried to think over the past week;

Tuesday; the only thought that stood out was the spatula incident in Home Economics, and when I hit that kid upside the head I swore it was accident. Mrs. Lillian seemed to believe me... I wonder if she had figured out my true intentions?

Wednesday: That really was an accident. I had no idea that the feathers combined with the glue... well... would do THAT!

Thursday: Ok so I'll admit, I slashed the tires on that one kids car, (only because he was talking bad about Matt and Serafina) but for sure no one saw that.

Friday: Tripped a cheerleader, but she thought it was her shoelace that was conveniently untied.

Saturday: Nothing.

Sunday: Nothing.

Monday: Nothin- OH MY GOD! The game! My face had been blasted full screen! Of course, none of the guys had recognized me, but they didn't know me all that well... Maybe the principle had placed two and two together and...

But why would a principal care if his students showed affection or whatever? It was common enough... at least, unless he had heard from my parents about the forbidden relationship.

Could that be it? Oh goodness, I didn't know, but if it was I was so screwed.

All right, in this situation, it would be important to follow common getting-out-trouble-teenage-logic, which was;

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" I cried as I burst through the door to the office, and three shocked faces looked up at me.

Three faces as in, the principle, the vice principle and... Parker?!?!

I pointed at him, while looking at the principle, "What is HE doing here?" I asked.

"Oh so you know each other?" The principle asked. "Well isn't that wonderful! This will make Sam's job so much easier."