Chapter 11

A/N: YO GUYS SINCE IM MEETING FALL OUT BOY I GOT A FOLIE A DEUX CD ON EBAY FOR THEM TO SIGN AND I FORGOT I HAD A CD PLAYER SO I'M LITERALLY PLAYING IT SO LOUD EVERYONE IS MAD AT ME AND EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM IS SHAKING

Lizzy's POV
1 month later

I walk into my mum and dad's room where they're laying on bed watching reruns of Parks and Rec. Once they notice me they mute the T.V. I go over and sit on the end of the bed.

"What's up?" Mum asks, smiling sweetly at me.

"Since school is coming in about a month I was wondering if you could let me go to a public school?" I say. 

"Lizzy you already know-"

"Yeah, I know. We're famous YouTubers. But after people get used to it it will be okay. It's just that I'm starting 8th grade and I really want to make more friends." I interrupt my dad.

"Honey don't listen to your dad. We're really busy with your sister and some other surprises for you guys, but we will try." My mum puts her hand on my knee.

"So what are you guys watching?" I ask, crawling to the top of the bed and laying between my mum and dad.

"Parks and Rec." My dad says excitedly and unmutes it. My mom lays back down and puts the covers over all of us. I snuggle up next to my dad and lay my head on his chest and soon falling asleep.

I wake up the next morning from my mums alarm going off. She sets an alarm because if they don't everyone will sleep until 5 in the afternoon. I hear her moan and crawl out of bed, then the click of the light. 

"God it's 9 already?" I hear my dad say in a deeper voice than usual. 

"Yeah." My mum says then sneezes. It's silent. There's no movement, or voices. "Dan." She says very very quietly.

"Hm?"

"Help me." She says. Now I sit up and see her doubled over on the bed. My dad rushes up and runs in front of her.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Remember when I got stabbed?" She asks. (I hope she got stabbed idk if it was that or getting shot sorry if i got it wrong). "The wound just opened up." 

Dad sends me to get Phil and Ivy up. They run into the room, not allowing me to go in. They close and lock the door. My siblings catch up to me and I explain to them what happened. Justin and Olivia kneel down to look under the door while me, and Mia lean against the door to listen.

"Why don't I get a spot?" Bentley asks.

"Shut the hell up!" I whisper, pushing my ear more against the door.

"How...Open up?" I can only hear broken up words from my Uncle. Then my mum speaks.

"Hurt...Miscarriage." Miscarriage? When did my mum have a miscarriage? 

"Stabbed...Hospital." My dad finishes, then there's footsteps and we all get up and stumble our way into the bathroom, which is the closest room to my mum and dad's. I close and lock the door. I hear the other door unlock, then Phil yelling for us. I come out of the bathroom first and smile at my uncle who has slight stubble and his hair in a quiff. 

"Your mum is hurt. Get all the kids together, we're going to the hospital." He says, walking down the stairs. I open the bathroom door, resulting in everyone falling on top of each other because they were leaning against the door.

We get to the hospital and they instantly take my mum back to the emergency room, my dad following. We're all stuck in the waiting room.

Dan's POV

I rush back with my wife and the doctors. We instantly get into an examination room where they take her shirt off then feel all around her stomach, asking if it hurts wherever they push. They then ask me if she's had any previous injuries there.

"In her teenage years she got stabbed there. There was a lot of missing tissue, then she got pregnant again and ripped open the wound resulting in another miscarriage and a lot of internal bleeding." I explain (THERE I EXPLAINED HOW SHE GOT THE MYSTERIOUS MISCARRIAGE THAT EVERYONE WAS GIVING ME SHIT ABOUT DAMN).

They tell me to go back to the waiting room while they take Sam into another room to run more tests on her. I go back and pull Phil and Ivy away, explaining everything.

We spent about an hour there before a doctor came down and told us she had major internal bleeding in the right side of her stomach and the only way to fix it is if they go in and do surgery to it.

I sign the consent papers.

A/N: I TORE CARTILAGE IN MY RIGHT MIDDLE FINGER SO IT TOOK TWICE AS LONG TO WRITE THIS CAUSE I HAVE A BIG ASS SPLINT ON MY FINGER SAVE ME GOD