Chapter 6

A/N: Okay so I went to a Fall Out Boy concert and there was this stage out in the lawn that Wiz Kaleffal or whatever his name went to for his opening act and I was like "So what if Patrick goes there?" to some of my friends and they were like "THEN WE'RE RUNNING" and like the lights got low in their concert and we ran as fast as we could and I got a really good seat and PATRICK WAVED AT ME LIKE THEY WERE TRANSITIONING SONGS AND HE WAS LOOKING OUT AND HIS EYES LANDED ON ME AND I WAVED AT HIM AND HE WAVED BACK WITH HIS PINKY AND SMILED AND I WAS LIKE FUCK NO BYE but yeah up there is Ivy and Phil's son Bentley so yay. (We all know that there had to be 1 mention of fall out boy in this chapter since i went to see them)

Lizzy's POV

I wake up in the morning, reaching for my phone and realizing that it isn't there, resulting in all memories from last night flood in. I groan and lay back, turning my head to see my sleeping mum and dad, cuddled up next to each other. I get out of bed quietly and run into the bathroom to clean my face, get dressed, ect. 

When I get out of the bathroom 30 minutes later my parents are just getting up. They don't speak to me as they go about their regular morning routine. They mumble little things to each other but that's it. I guess Justin is staying in the room with the twins. Who knows whats going on in there.

"Lizzy go wake up your siblings." I hear dad say. I get up and walk out to the room next to my new one and unlock the door with the spare key dad gave me.

"Wake up guys." I say, pulling the covers off them. They all groan, opening their eyes and checking their phones. Why do 10 and 11 year olds need phones? I got mine when I was 13 and they got theirs when they were 10 that's not fair.

I go back into the hotel room and sit on the bed. "Dad have you ever met Patrick Stump?" I ask.

"I met all of Fall Out Boy." He says, smiling like a little fangirl. "There are videos of me meeting them and Phil and Patrick competed to see who could get a cookie in their mouth first." He pauses for a second. "I'm supposed to be mad at you."

"God I wish I could have been here when they were still together. How old are they now?" I ask.

"Patrick is like 43 and the rest are probably pretty old too." He says.

"They should make a comeback." I say.

"RIGHT!?" My dad yells, overly excited.

"We're supposed to be mad at her." Mum says, ruining the fun. 

"We can never be mad at her." Dad says, laughing. I smile.

"So when are we leaving for the panel?" I ask.

"It's not until 12." I look at the time. 10. I get in my bed and cover my head with the sheets.

"Night." I mumble, my voice muffled from the pillow.

"No, we're going to go out for breakfast with everyone." Mum says, uncovering me. I moan, sitting up and letting my mum smooth down my hair.

After my dad finishes getting ready they go and knock on Phil and Ivy's door while I go over to my siblings room and opening their door to see them all dressed and on their phones. "Come on assholes." I say, grabbing a pillow from nearby and throwing it at the twins who are sharing headphones.

"Stop!" Mia yells as I close the door on them.

We all pile into a taxi and go to this nearby place called IHop. Phil wanted to get it because he is in love with American pancakes for some reason. After we get seated all the kids get these smiley face looking pancakes while I just get regular ones.

After we eat we all pile back into another taxi and go to Vidcon. There's still like 30 minutes until the panel and I don't have my phone which means I literally have to sit in a chair staring at the wall for 30 minutes. I go up the steps and onto the stage to sit in the seat I will sit in for the actual panel. The other kids are playing hide and seek among the hundreds of chairs that are set out and my parents are sitting with my aunt and uncle, talking about some stupid shit. 

I lay my head down on the table, trying to fall asleep but someone taps on my shoulder. Probably Mia or someone. I stay still until I hear my dads voice telling me to get up. I hear the chair scoot out from under the table.

"Hey look." He says. I raise my head and see him typing something in his phone. He hands me it and it's a video of my dad and Phil in like 2013. 

"God you guys look so different." I say, chuckling a little. I watch through the video of them playing Would You Rather. These guys are actually funny man I want to be friends with them.

After I watch the video people start filing in the room so we all sit in our seats.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the Howell/Lester family panel!" My dad yells out, making the whole crowd go crazy. "So we're going to take some questions, but please don't ask to take selfies with us or anything, that's for meetups." Security calls up this one girl who has my dad's circle/muse shirt on.

"What music are you guys listening to?" She asks. I rush to my microphone.

"FALL OUT BOY!" I scream into it, making everyone burst out laughing and screaming. "I would pay to have them go on a reunion tour like oh my god please." Everyone screams again.

After the whole panel we go back to the hotel and my mom makes us start packing because we're leaving early tomorrow. Once I'm done packing I lay in my bed and watch my parents pack up all their clothes. "Dad remember that thing at BBC where Phil, Pete, and Patrick were singing then you just run in?" He laughs.

"I do, you were around 2." He says. I smile. "You've met them before."

"Oh my god I have?" I ask excitedly, making mum laugh.

"Yes, it was at that convention. They held you and when they found out that I was 13 they freaked out." Mum says.

"They went up to me and was like "and you're the dad?" It was great." 

"Oh my god I want to meet them." I say, sighing. 

"GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN MIA AND OLIVIA?" Justin screams, practically breaking our hotel door down. "They never came back to the hotel room once we got out of the taxi."

A/N: I mentioned FOB so much in this omfg but I mean who blames me? I MIGHT GET TO MEET DAN AND PHIL BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 10TH AND I'M ASKING FOR PLAYLIST LIVE TICKETS AND PLANE TICKETS BECAUSE IT'S IN FLORIDA AND I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA BUT HOLY SHIT IM FUCKING EXCITED IM JUST MEETING ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE