Chapter 4

A/N: There is Sam. All grown up *wipes away tear* Even though she's just a character I like made her and her personality and stuff. (She looks 16 but lets pretend she just ages good okay?) (Tell me if the picture works because it's not showing up for me .-.)

See? I knew I would find someone to hang out. I leave in 5 minutes and I payed each of my sisters 12 pounds so they would cover for me. I took the money from Dad. Oops. 

I looked up Billy Bobs Wonderland. Apparently it's a place for little kids to go, but the band is really rare. It's like Chuck-E-Cheese but with a different animatronic band. That was still a bad example. I don't know any places like that in the UK. Oops.

I'm just excited to get out of here and hang out with people. My parents rarely let me go out with my friends and I can't sneak out because they stay up until like 3 in the morning either editing videos or on their laptops.

I close my laptop and take my phone off its charger and put it in my pocket. "Guys, if they ask where I am tell them i'm taking a shower, or stuff pillows under the bed and say that i'm sleeping. Okay?" 

"We know." They say together. They do that way to much. It's creepy.

I look out the door, making sure that they aren't in the hallway. I quickly run to the elevators and click the down button. The door instantly opens. Thank God. I get in and click the close door button so the elevator doesn't stop for anyone while I go down. 

When the doors open I see Ari along with a few teenage YouTubers. Ones name is Joshua and he's like the most popular teen YouTuber on YouTube right now. He has everything that you could want, blue eyes, perfect jawline, perfect hair. Everything. He's 16. There's also one named Marissa. She's cool too. She's a little overweight and has curly blonde hair that she keeps in a hair tie, along with hazel coloured eyes. She's 15. Along with those two there are twins, kind of like the female, American version of JacksGap. They look exactly the same except one has a beauty mark on her cheek. They both have long brown hair that is parted on opposite sides. They have bright blue eyes, perfect eyebrows, perfect everything, just like Joshua. They're both 17.

"Ready?" Ari asks. I nod.

We get into I'm guessing Joshua's car. It's a red mustang type car. Wow, what YouTube money can get you.

I get in the back with Ari, and the twins. I didn't even say their names. The one with the beauty mark is Danielle, but people call her Danny. The other is Scarlette. "So we've never met you before. It's cool to have a British person here." Joshua says.

"Heh, yeah." I say.

"You're 13 right? You look pretty old for a 13 year old."

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Does Dan and Sam know you're here with us?" 

"No."

"Hm, rebel." Joshua says, laughing at himself. Okay this guy is a douche. 

We arrive at the place and walk in. Right when you get in there is a table with 2 very bored looking Young Adults. Past that there are hundreds of arcade games, along with hundreds of screaming kids. Why did they take me to a place like this? Once we get tokens for the games we all find a table to sit down at. Once we're sitting, and splitting the tokens among all of us, I take a better look around. There is a birthday area, with 5 rows of long tables for the birthday kids. In front of that is a long 3 way stage. On the side of that is a blinking blue button and the sign above the button says "ONLY PUSH IF THE LIGHT IS BLINKING"

"One of you guys should go push the blinking button." I say. Everyone looks over to where i'm pointing. Joshua smiles and runs over to it and pushes the button. There's a sound like metal gears screeching as Joshua walks back to us. The middle curtain opens up to reveal 4 animatronics, a bear, a gorilla, a mouse, and a dog. They start singing a song from the Beach Boys.

"God those things are creepy as hell." Danny says. Everybody nods in agreement.

"Lets go look at them." Marissa says.

We walk up to them and Joshua gets up on stage and pulls me up with him. "What the hell are you doing?" 

"Come on, have some fun once in a while!" He says. He walks beside the gorilla and starts to play the keyboard along with it. Everybody laughs at him. I smile, and walk over to the dog and steal one of its drumsticks and throw it at Joshua. He takes it. "Oh my god i'm taking it home!" I start laughing.

"Guys this place closes in an hour. Lets spend these tokens then sneak in later on." Scarlette says. Everyone nods in agreement. Joshua stuffs the drumstick in his jeans.

We all play a different assortment of games. The one I mostly play is the one where you jump the jump rope. I beat the high score because i'm fucking boss at it. I end up with 200 tickets and I go over to the table where Ari and Marissa are sitting with their tickets.

"How many did you get?" Ari asks me.

"Around 200. You guys?"

"150." Marissa.

"20." Ari says.

"What?" I ask, laughing.

"I played the racing games!" I hear yelling from behind me and I see Joshua carrying an arm full of tickets. 

"I GOT JACKPOT! 1000 TICKETS BABY!" He yells. I laugh.

"I did better. I got 200." I say, picking up my little stack of tickets.

"Wow. So proud." He says sarcastically. Everyone laughs. It's almost 9 and there are only a few people left here since they already locked the doors. We're still here because they let us spend the rest of our tokens. 

We walk up to the ticket counter and cash them all in together. Where did Danny go? Oh well, she's probably in the bathroom or something. We end up getting a huge bear with striped overalls. We walk outside and sit in the car. Danny is still inside.

"Where's Danny?" I ask. Joshua smiles and looks at me through the mirror.

"Setting up the event for tonight."

A/N: Hmmmmm, what's the event????? I might not post much from tomorrow to the 27th because I'm going to Michigan for cheer nationals. Just thought I will tell you that.