Chapter 2

A/N: Hello again! I tried to put a picture of what Mia and Olivia look like but I can't get the thing to work. Oh well. NEVER MIND I GOT IT TO WORK WOW I GOT REALLY EXCITED WHEN IT WORKED. But enjoy this chapter! Also I can say that unlike in the original book, I have been on a plane! I know what its like so I can't get any details wrong and stuff yeah bye.

Oops. I haven't written in this thing in a week. I'm just on the plane to Vidcon and I got bored so I decided to write about whats going on in the life of Lizzy...

Well right now i'm stuck in between my obnoxious brother and cousin. They keep trying to mess with me and pull my headphones out but I yelled at them so loud everyone started to stare at us and my parents got pissed at them and told them if they didn't stop they would be grounded and wouldn't be able to go to Vidcon with them and have to stay in the hotel. I wish I could be grounded like that. Then again I wouldn't have my phone or laptop...Never mind that sounds like a bad idea. I would rather sign pictures of myself with my family.

I don't know what to write about...OH! Okay, my last entry when I said that I was pretty much alone, that's not true. There's a few 16 year old YouTubers that are cool. Lets see...There's a girl named Marissa who is 16 and she does beauty stuff. I've hung out with her before but she lives in America so we aren't that close. There's also like 3 other YouTubers that are teenagers that I might be able to hang out with when we're there. The bad thing is my parents rarely let me go out because they're scared I will get kidnapped or something.

"If everyone could please fasten your seatbelts we are about to land in Anaheim California. Thank you for riding with International Airlines today, we hope to see you back soon." The pilot says over the speaker. I put on my seatbelt and close my laptop, stuffing it into my bookbag that has all my electronics in it. 

"You guys will not get out of your seat until we say so."

"Yeah dad, we've been through this about 100 times." I mumble under my breath. 

Soon they start letting people off the plane, while our whole family along with Zoella, Alfie, Joe Sugg, Jacksgap, and a few other YouTubers just sit there. Finally dad allows us to leave, and when he does i'm the first one up and out. I really do love America, I love the accents, the food, and if you think about it the people are really nice. Maybe that's just for show. Maybe America has this thing whenever you hear an English accent or some other accent you act super nice to the person. 

"Elizabeth wait for us." My mum yells. I slow down and wait for them in the hallway that leads to the waiting area for the people waiting for their families to come back. "You can't just run off like that." She says once she's closer to me.

"Sorry." I really wish I had my camera out right now. Airports are really good places for pictures, especially late at night. Whenever we go back to England my parents always fly at night which means we land late at night in England and the airports are almost abandoned. 

We're waiting for our ride outside. My parent's American friend, Cat and her family. "God she never shows up on time." Mum starts complaining.

"Babe she has a 5 year old that hates cars for some unknown reason." Dad says, putting his arm around mums waist. God they're literally goals....That's very weird to say they are my own parents.

"EW!" Justin screams.

"Shut up brat." I say, pushing him. "You're literally so annoying."

"Elizabeth. Stop." Mum commands. I cross my arms and roll my eyes.

Finally Cat gets here and we all stuff into her SUV. Yet again, I'm stuck in between my annoying cousin and brother. "Hey guys! God I haven't seen you in forever!" Cat says. Wow chill you saw us last year.

"We're fine, Lizzy over here has been moody." Dad says.

"Who wouldn't be when they've been stuck in between their annoying brother and cousin for the whole flight?" I ask.

"God stop calling me that!" Justin yells.

"Stop being so annoying!" I yell back at him.

"Guys! Shut up!" Mum yells.

"Sam come on." Dad yells. "You used to get mad at your brother too."

"Yeah when I was 12." She says.

"You're acting 12 right now!" Dad says back. After that the whole car ride is silent.

We arrive at our hotel and check into our rooms. Me and the twins have our own room because we're the most responsible in this whole damn family. It's only 2 PM and we have nothing to do the whole day so I just stay on my laptop.

Sam's POV (DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM TO WRITE IN HER POV AGAIN HOLY SHIT)

Once we check into our room I sit on the bed and look at my phone. Me and Dan have been fighting recently and it kind of bugs me. I was hoping that being back in America would help us but it hasn't so far. 

Dan puts all our bags down on the floor then sits beside me. We're supposed to have a room with Justin but he is probably going to stay with Bentley in Phil and Ivy's room. 

"I'm sorry." He says, putting his hand on my knee. I nod. "Sam for real. It's been 14 years since we've been together and we still have these little fights."

"Maybe because in those 14 years we haven't been away from each other for more than a day. Did you know that being around someone constantly can lead to fights?" I ask. Dan rolls his eyes.

"We're not starting this. okay?" He asks.

"See! This is one reason why we fight all the time! Because you think you can solve anything and everything. Not all people have the same views as you, Dan. You think everyone is a carbon copy of you! It's not true!" I yell. He takes his hand away from my knee looks away from me.

"I suppose you're right." He says, sort of like he's just saying it to get us to stop fighting.

"God you're so fucking cocky." 

"I didn't say anything!"

"It's your tone of voice Dan!" I yell, then stand up. "I'm going down to the cafeteria." I leave the room and walk to the elevator.

Lizzy's POV

 I can hear mum and dad yelling at each other, even though we are in different rooms. They seem like they fight all the time now. Always disagreeing about something. It started out small, like which programme to watch but now it's getting out of hand. 

I really do worry about them and I wish there was something I could do to help them, but it seems as if I'm dealing with my own problems right now. I don't know what they are, I just feel different. Like, I never want to do anything anymore except for be on the internet and sneak out to take pictures. If you knew me when I was 11 I would be willing to do anything, clean the car, do the dishes, spend time with my siblings and parents, but now I want to be left alone all the time.

I don't want to bother my parents with it because it seems like they have some things to work out on their own. Maybe that's something new I could try. I could try to help other people, and not only worry about myself.