Chapter 10

A/N: Hello! I tried to add a picture of myself in the picture thingy but it wont work, but if you're really curious to how I look like you can look at my instagram @panicatthesam (spon)

Sam's POV

Dan and I get home pretty late. Everyone is already home from wherever they were. I walk in and everyone is literally gone. It looks like it's abandoned. "Where is everyone?" Dan ass, coming up from behind me and putting his hand on my waist. He kisses my cheek. "I love you, but I need to go edit. I haven't posted a video since before Vidcon."

"Yeah. Love you too." I say.

Dan walks into the office while I separate from him and look upstairs. I knock on Phil and Ivy's door and walk in to see them sitting on the bed with a bag in the middle of them. "Your daughters bought a pregnancy test while they were alone." He informs me. My cheeks flush and I rush over to them and look at the receipt.

"No no no no please don't let this be true." I mumble to myself.

"Hey, hey, at least we know how to handle this."

"Do you know how hard it was for me, a 13 year old girl who was just adopted, to have a kid?" I ask. "ELIZABETH HOWELL!" 

"Sam, I already talked to them. It's not Lizzy." Phil says, trying to comfort me.

"They're my kids! You don't tell me how to parent them!"

"I parented you!" Phil yells back at me.

"Not very well because I had 4 kids by the time I was 17." I say, walking out of their room and slamming the door in rage. "Elizabeth!" I ram into her room to see her on her laptop with her headphones in. I walk up to her and slam her laptop closed, scaring the shit out of her. "You're pregnant!?"

"No, what?" She asks.

"Stop being stupid!" I yell.

"Babe chill." Dan says from the doorway.

"Elizabeth is pregnant!" I yell.

"No I'm not! Mia might be!" She yells.

"Mia doesn't even have her period."

"Yes she does. She told me." She says.

"And how can Mia even be pregnant?" I ask.

"Sam you can't keeping yelling at her. This is serious." Dan says in a calming voice, walking closer to us. "Let's get the twins and talk like a civilized family."

"Thank you dad." Lizzy says.

We all gather in Lizzy's room. Mia is nervously biting her nails while Olivia is trying to calm her down. Lizzy is just watching the way Mia and Olivia interact with each other. "Okay. What's happening?" Dan asks. Lizzy reaches over for her copy of The Amazing Book Is Not Of Fire but Dan takes in and hands it to me. "Lizzy you're the one who knows what's happening." She suddenly starts crying, which is rare for her.

"It's all my fault." She sobs into her hands. I look up at Dan who is looking at Lizzy in shock. He's quick to sit next to her and pull her into a hug. I look over at Olivia who is comforting a now crying Mia. 

"What happened?" Dan asks calmly and looks over at Olivia who is the only one holding herself together.

"When Mia and I got taken by Joshua and his friends he raped Mia." Olivia says. Dan's eyes literally pop out of his head and I'm still frozen.

"Seriously? Why didn't you guys tell us?" Dan asks.

"We were scared you would be mad at us and you and mummy were fighting and I didn't want to bother you." Mia finally says.

"Jesus Mia me and your father have always fought." I say, walking over to her and hugging her and kissing the top of her head. "But when things happen like this we have to come together as a family. We may be a dysfunctional but we've gotten through so many things like this before. I love you guys so much." 

Phil's POV

After Sam walks out of the room and slams the door Ivy instantly rushes to my aid but I only push her away. I know I wasn't the best person in the world for Sam to grow up with, and she knows that. I know that, and she has every right to yell at me for it. Dan had every right to punch me those many years ago because of how stupid I was. This whole thing was my fault when I was determined to get her. I should have listened to Dan.

After about 40 minutes the house is silent except for Justin and Bentley playing video games in the game room. I walk out of my room where Ivy is sleeping and try to find everyone. I almost pass Lizzy's room when I see everyone asleep. Dan and Sam are on the bed with Mia, while Lizzy and Olivia are on a bed of blankets and pillows on the floor. I smile at the sight and turn her light out and close the door. I then go to the twins room and turn their light off.

"Hey guys can you try to be more quiet?" I ask, walking into the game room. Justin and Bentley look up at me and nod.

"Yeah, sorry." Bentley says, turning the T.V down. "Night dad! Love you!" 

"Love you too Bentley." I say, walking back to my room.

After observing the kids today I learned something. They're all more mature than us. They handle things better, support each other, do risky things for each other even if it means they can get in more trouble than they're already in. I shouldn't say they're more mature than us, I should say having each other around helps them greatly.

What if Lizzy was an only child? Would she become pregnant like her mother because she would think it was okay because her mum did it? Her having Mia and Olivia around has taught her responsibility as an older sibling, so she takes that learned responsibility that Dan, Sam, Ivy, nor I could ever teach her, and apply it to real world situations, like the one Mia is in right now.

Mia will have everyone here for her throughout this process, and that's what I'm happy about.

A/N: Wow you can really see how my writing style changed in this chapter. I'm sorry that it's so boring, I just sort of like writing like this honestly. (Plus 2 consecutive chapters I'm on a roll wow)